Calcutta University is the official authority in charge of the admission process for qualified applicants. Calcutta University M.Ed. Admission 2021 is the procedure for admission. The admission procedure is carried out by the official authorities every year.
Candidates will be able to apply for the M.Ed course by filling out an online application. After checking their eligibility by the schedule, interested parties and acceptable aspirants can apply online from the official website, or a direct link to apply online is available on the “Application Form” page.
However, all data about the registration process will be revised by the respective authority, Calcutta University, on the university’s official website in online mode for the applicants’ reference. The official authorities of Calcutta University, on the other hand, will conduct an admission procedure for the applicants in order to provide admission to the eligible applicants into M.Ed. courses offered in various universities and their affiliate institutions.
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The important dates and information are listed in the link see below for applicants’ convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2021|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2021|
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Application form
Aspirants must fill out and submit an application form in order to participate in the admissions process. And, for the convenience of the applicants, the application forms will be made available online on the university’s authorized portal. Applicants must go to the university’s oﬃcial portal and begin filling out the application form.
Applicants are instructed to complete and submit the duly completed application form by the deadline set by the authorities. However, applicants are instructed to enter the necessary details in the registration form when filing the online application form. Applicants are instructed to fill out the application form with the necessary information using educational documents.
Application fee for Calcutta University M.Ed 2021
- Officials will not accept any other method of payment for the application fee.
- Aspirants from the general category must pay Rs 300/- as registration fees for the enrollment process.
- The admission procedure requires a Rs 150/- application fee for applicants who fall into a reserved category such as SC/ST/PWD.
- Aspirants are advised to pay the application fee before the deadline.
Here are steps to fill the form:
Instructions for Completing the Form
- Visit the university’s official site (https://www.caluniv.ac.in/).
- At the bottom of the Login form, click the ‘Click here to register link.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Following that, you will be directed to the Admission Form.
- Fill out the Admission Form with your personal information, academic information, employment information, and payment information.
Document required for Calcutta University M.Ed 2021:
- Marks obtained in the tenth and twelfth grades
- Certificate of Category
- Certificate of Domicile
- Graduation marks obtained
- Marks obtained in Post-Graduation
- B.Ed. marks secured
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for admission must fulfill the criteria listed below.
- Aspirants must hold a B.Ed. degree for one or two years (Or) a BEIEd/ BScEd/ BAEd degree for approximately four years (Or) a D.EI.Ed/ D.Ed. with an Honors degree in BA/ BSc/ BCom (Or) a Special B.Ed. degree with a minimum of 55 percent marks or a B grade in the Grading system.
- Aspirants must have completed a four-year Honors program at the undergraduate level and an M.Sc./M.A./M.Com. with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks at the postgraduate level.
- Aspirants who are SC/ ST/ PWD are given a 5% discount.
- The program is selected based on a career assessment and an entrance exam administered by the college.
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the entrance exam is provided:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be administered in a paper-and-pencil format (pen and paper-based test).
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants will have one hour and thirty minutes to complete the entire entrance exam paper.
- Question Types: The entrance exam will include multiple-choice questions.
- A number of Marks & Questions: In order to pass the entrance exam, applicants must answer 50 questions for a total of 50 points.
- Exam Scheme: Each correct response will be worth one mark.
Calcutta University 2021 Admission Procedure
Calcutta University’s 2021 Admission Procedure will include the start of the application procedure, a test, the announcement of the results, and the counseling process. There will be no entrance test for undergraduate admission. Candidates seeking admission to PG-level courses will be evaluated based on their performance in the Calcutta University entrance exam. Candidates seeking admission to a B.Tech course must submit WBJEE scores.
Calcutta University 2021 Entrance Exam
The University of Calcutta will hold an entrance exam for admission to postgraduate courses. There will, however, be no entrance exam for admittance to the UG level course. Entrance exams for various courses will be held on various dates. It will be organized based on a merit list. Candidates seeking admission to UG-level courses such as B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc. will be evaluated based on their performance in the qualifying exam. The admission to PG level courses such as M.A, M.Com, and other courses will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Merit List
In September 2021, the Calcutta University 2021 Merit List will be published online. Candidates must use their login credentials, such as their user ID and password, to view the results or merit list. Admission will be granted based on a merit list.
Candidates must also bring their original and required documents, as admission will be granted only after document verification. As a result, if they fail to verify their documents, their admission will be revoked.
Calcutta University M.Ed 2021 Counseling
Calcutta University 2021 counseling will take place in September/October 2021. All eligible candidates are required to attend the counseling session. Following the result declaration process, the procedure will begin.
All participating candidates must bring original and photocopied documents for verification and submission. The following documents will be required at the time of counseling:
- Calcutta University 2021 admit card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- A certificate of migration
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.