The dates for admission to the B.Ed. programs in 2022 have yet to be announced. Based on the dates for the 2022-22 session and the general pattern of the university’s previous announcements, the dates for the next session should be around the same time next year, in the 3rd week of June 2022.
Calcutta University’s Department of Education is 2022 managing Calcutta University B.Ed. Admission 2022. Admission will be granted based on the results of the qualifying examination. To select candidates, the university will not hold a B.Ed entrance exam. Interested candidates who want to apply for admission must fill out and fill out the application form online. Aspirants must carefully review the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Calcutta University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the vital dates. The link is provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Calcutta University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The candidate must first register before filling out the registration form through the official website (https://www.caluniv.ac.in/). They must then pay the registration fee in order to complete the registration process. Applicants (both freshers and deputed) must also submit a printed copy of the registration form, as well as the required documents.
Application fee for Calcutta University B.Ed 2022
- The administrative fee should only be paid online through Billdesk Payment Gateway.
- After submitting your form, you can log in with your own credentials to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for general candidates is Rs 300 and Rs 150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fees can be paid using any of the methods listed below.
- Internet Banking with a Credit Card, a Debit Card, and a Debit Card
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Aspirants must first register on the official website to begin the registration process.
- At the time of registration, all candidates’ login credentials will be generated.
- Aspirants must then sign in and fill out the main registration form in the following step.
- Aspirants must enter their complete educational, personal, and contact information in the application form.
- Please fill out the registration form completely. If not, the registration form may be rejected.
- In addition to the information requested, aspirants must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- The uploaded images must adhere to the format and size specifications specified on the official website.
- Following that, aspirants must pay the required registration fee online.
- Finally, aspirants must print a copy of the registration form and mail it to the university campus.
Document required for Calcutta University B.Ed 2022:
- Self-attested copies of all mark sheets from the 10th grade onwards.
- Certificate for SC/ST/PWD (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
Calcutta University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, humanities, or social science with a minimum of 50%.
- If a candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics and a grade point average of 55 percent or higher, or any other qualification equivalent, he or she may apply.
- Persons appointed as teachers prior to the commencement of the NCTE, (Regulations, Norms, and Procedure) Second Amendment Regulations, 2010, as stipulated in para 8(i) of the aforementioned Gazette, are not subject to the criteria of at least 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam.
Calcutta University B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list of deputed teachers teaching at W.B.B.S.E/W.B.B.M.E affiliated Higher Secondary School/Secondary School/Madrasah will be prepared based on the period of approved service in School/Madrasah. For new candidates, the merit list will be compiled based on their previous academic performance. The merit list will be published as a PDF file on the official website. Those whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
Calcutta University B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be permitted to participate in the counseling process. Authorities will complete all admission formalities during the counseling process. During the counseling, authorities will also verify the documents. As a result, candidates must bring their original documents to the counseling process. Admission will be granted solely based on the merit list. Please keep in mind that admission will be confirmed only after all documents have been verified and the admission fee has been paid.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.