The CCS University Meerut Exam Time Table for Main Examination –March-2021 has been released. CCS University B.Ed exam details, Application form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Online Notification for Result, Answer Key, Seat Distribution.
CCSU has five faculties, 22 UGC-sponsored courses, and 35 self-financed courses. To provide admission to the two-year Bachelor’s in Education program, CCSU issues notification for CCSU B.Ed Admission and administers the Bachelors in Education Entrance Exam. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in pursuing a B.Ed. the degree can apply for admission to CCSU via the official website.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card Released. Check Below for the Link.
Admission will be open to anyone who is interested and qualifies. Thousands of applicants apply online for the B.Ed. Entrance Exam each year. B.Ed. from CCSU The process of filling out the 2021 Application Form was supposed to begin in April, but it has yet to begin.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts on||18th February 2021|
|Application ends on||24th March 2021|
|Application ends with the late fee||31st March 2021|
|Admit card released on||15th July 2021|
|Exam held on||30th July 2021|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 1st Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 2nd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Counselling 3rd Phase||Announced Soon|
|Mop up Round Counselling held on||Announced Soon|
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Application form
The CCSU B.Ed Application Form is expected to be available online by April. Those interested in a career in education can apply for B.Ed courses. The CCSU B.Ed. Application Form 2021 will be available on the Chaudhary Charan Singh University’s official website.
Before applying for CCSU B.Ed. Admission 2021, candidates should read the detailed notification. To apply for the exam, carefully fill out all of your personal and academic information. Only scanned copies of all relevant documents in the required specifications should be uploaded. Take a print of the application form and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Application fee for CCSU B.Ed. 2021
The CCSU B.Ed Application Fee is classified according to the reservation quota:
- In general, 500 SC/ST or 250/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee in person or by mail.
- Candidates can pay their application fees via e-challan.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Center Code and Course Code: When filling out a tip (the online form), select and click on the appropriate options to indicate Course Code, Center Code, and so on.
- Personal information: Do not forget to include personal information such as your name, father’s name, and mother’s name. Postal address Birthdate. Category, Subcategory, and so on.
- Date of Birth: As stated on the high school/equivalent diploma.
- Photographs: Carefully scan your photograph at (lie space indicated in the online form). Enclose one additional passport-size photograph with the printout so that it can be used to issue duplicate admit cards if the candidate does not receive the Admit card. Please use all similar photos. Avoid stapling the photograph and avoiding side angles. Use only the front pose.
- Scan your signature at the space indicated in the online form.
- The University will assign roll numbers.
- Documents Required: As proof of eligibility and qualifications, please include attested true copies of mark sheets and certificates.
- Envelopes: Make sure to write the Course Code, Test Center, and Center Code on the cover of the envelope used to send the duly completed application form printout. (Direct Admissions do not require a test center or a center code.)
Document required for CCSU B.Ed. 2021
Here are the documents you’ll need:
- Rank Card
- Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Photos the size of a passport
- Degree Mark Sheet and Certificate
- The tenth and twelfth-grade mark sheets, as well as the passing certificate
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking the CCSU B.Ed Exam, candidates should review the B.Ed eligibility criteria. Only those who are eligible may apply for the CCSU B.Ed Application Form. Those interested in taking the CCSU B.Ed examination should read the eligibility criteria listed below:
- The individual must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% in their graduation and postgraduate studies to be eligible to sit for the exam.
- The CSSU degree or a degree from another recognized university SC/ST or OBC category Candidates must have a minimum of 45 percent to be considered.
- Candidates must have completed the XIIth grade as well as the graduation pattern. Candidates must take the examination.
- Those who are taking the final year examination may also take the examination.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The CCSU B.Ed 2021 Paper will include 100 multiple-choice questions covering GK, English, Hindi, Aptitude, and Elective Subjects.
- Each question is worth two points. The total number of points will be 200.
- To complete the entire question paper, you will have three hours.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Syllabus
According to the candidate’s choice or interest, the syllabus includes topics from English, General Awareness, Aptitude, Hindi, and one subject from Science, Commerce, Art, and Agriculture. More information can be found on the official website of CCSU, Meerut.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card
Every year, the CCSU university issues the B.Ed Exam Admit Card for theory papers. All Regular and Private candidates must obtain the Admit Card 2021 from their respective universities to sit for the exams. CCS University B.Ed Admit Card 2021 is also available 7-10 days before the exam.
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
The CCSU B.Ed Hall Ticket was expected to be released in June 2020. Applicants can obtain their CCSU B.Ed. Hall Ticket as soon as it becomes available on the Chaudhary Charan Singh University official website.
- Navigate to the CCSU, Meerut official website.
- Download the Admit Card 2021 by clicking on the link.
- Candidates must bring a hall ticket to the examination; if they do not have an admit card, they will be denied entry.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Result
The B.Ed 2021 Examination was completed by CCS University. This year, a large number of students took the exam and are awaiting their results. The results will be posted by the university very soon.
Candidates can view their results on the Chaudhary Charan Singh University’s official website. We anticipated that the outcome would be announced in July. The Score Card includes marks, rank, and highest marks.
CCSU 2021 B.Ed Cut-Off The authority of CCS University will decide on the grade. Those who took the Exam and made the merit list can enroll in the college of their choice. The cut-off is determined based on the number of candidates who took the exam, the previous year’s cut-off, the difficulty level of the questions, and the highest marks.
CCSU B.Ed. 2021 Counselling
Details about counseling are provided below:
- Counseling will be based on the results of the Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who have passed the entrance exam will be eligible for counseling.
- Candidates must report as soon as possible after the allotment of seats to begin the B.Ed course.
- If candidates do not report on the specified date and time, their seats may be forfeited.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions below in the comment box.