The VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University) offers B.Ed Admission to individuals seeking admission to Bachelor’s degree programmes at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University’s affiliated institutes.
Applicants will be admitted to the B.Ed course based on their previous qualifying examination results. Applicants can fill out the registration form for B.Ed Admission online based on their qualifying criteria.
This article will provide applicants with thorough information on registration dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and the procedure for filling out the registration form.
VNSGU B.Ed 2023 Prospectus has been Released on 24th January 2023. Click Here to Check Prospectus.
VNSGU B.Ed 2023 Merit List will be Releasing Soon. Scroll below for the Link.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for VNSGU B.Ed Admission are shown in the link below for applicants who intend to apply for this exam.
|Release Date of Online Application||January 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application form||February 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||March 2023|
|Release of Provisional List||April 2023|
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The VNSGU B.Ed 2023 Registration Form will be made available on the January 2023. The deadline for submitting a registration form is the February 2023. The deadline for verifying and submitting application forms at college is March 2023 with Late Fee.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Applicants who intend to participate in the admissions process should first check their eligibility. Applicants can apply by selecting an appropriate option. They can either check the official site or click on the provided link. They will be redirected to the application page if they click on the provided link.
Application fee for VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023
The registration fee is Rs.500/-, and applicants can make payments online.
Online payments can be made with a debit card, a credit card, or through bank transfers.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- First and foremost, aspirants must visit the official website of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (https://www.vnsgu.ac.in/).
- Applicants must register by providing the needed information, after which they will be given a login id and password.
- After that, applicants can fill out the registration form by providing information such as personal information, academic information, and marks, as well as selecting up to five desired exam centres.
- After storing the registration details, applicants must upload a passport-size colour photograph to the registration form and pay the application cost.
- Applicants may submit the registration form and obtain a copy of the payment for future reference.
Document required for VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Academic year certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet
- Resident Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Cast Certificate
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out the VNSGU B.Ed Admission application form must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Age Restrictions: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Eligibility: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences, or Humanities.
- Required Marks: They must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- Relaxation: The relaxation marks will be announced for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other groups in accordance with the guidelines of the Central Government / State Government.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Selection Process
Entrants will be admitted to individual courses based on their academic qualifications and mock results. The merit list for the qualified applicants will be posted by the university.
If a candidate’s name appears on the list, he or she must attend the seat share counselling. They must bring some relevant pamphlets to the therapy session. Failure to do so may jeopardise their case.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
Two merit lists will be displayed by the officials. Entrants who are dissatisfied with the first seat allocation may apply for the second.
The qualified candidate’s name, as well as the college in question, will appear on the VNSGU B.Ed Admission list. Aspirants must notify the college and submit the entry fee before the deadline.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Merit List
The VNSGU B.Ed Admission Merit List will be available on the web page a few days after the application process is completed. The merit list will be based on UG Academic performance. Counselling will be chosen by students who received high grades during the academic year.
On the basis of Degree Performance, the merit list will differ. The cut off marks will be used by the VNSGU to create the merit list. Applicants who are accepted for admission and meet the cut off marks appear on the merit list.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University will prepare the VNSGU B.Ed Selected List. Participants check the official website for cutoff marks and the Merit list. Entrants who met the cutoff marks are qualified for B.Ed courses.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2023 Counselling
The VNSGU B.Ed counselling will take place following the announcement of the results. The applicants who have been selected will be contacted for the counselling phase. Applicants must bring their original documents to the counselling process in order for them to be verified.
After verification, applicants must pay the entrance fee, and seats in VNSGU’s B.Ed programmes will be assigned to them.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.