Kanpur’s Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Kanpur Institution is a public university in Kanpur. The government of Uttar Pradesh founded it in 1966. For undergraduates, and postgraduates, specialized degree and certificate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, and many other academic topics, the institution offer a variety of courses. There will be an application form available to apply for the CSJMU B.Ed 2023 program, which is a two-year program.
Aspirants will be admitted to the B.Ed program depending on their performance in the entrance exam. This examination attracts a large number of applicants each year. Aspirants will be able to obtain complete information about the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University B.Ed registration dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application form filling procedure by reading this article.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Application Form can be Done till 5th April 2023. Scroll Below for the Application Link.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Information Brochure has been Released on 1st February 2023. Click Here to Check the Brochure.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Important information about the major events and dates has also been mentioned in the link below for the candidates.
|Application Form Starts on||February 1st, 2023|
|Application ends on||February 10th, 2023|
|Admit card released on||April 5th, 2023|
|Exam held on||April 10th, 2023|
|Result declared on||April 13th, 2023|
|Counselling Starts on||April 24th, 2023|
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Application form
The CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released on February 10th, 2023, and the deadline to submit the application form is 5th April 2023. Candidates should go to http://www.kanpuruniversity.org for more information. Also, on the front page, look for the Apply Online link. Candidates must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
Click Here to Apply Online.
After reading the directions in the pamphlet, candidates should begin filling out the Online Application. Applicants must enter some necessary details in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for CSJMU B.Ed 2023
The following statement on the registration fees is offered for applicants’ comfort:
- Because paying the registration fees is an important element of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- OBC: 600/-; SC/ST: 400/-
- Nominees will be able to pay the fee in one of two ways: online or offline.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University’s official website (http://kanpuruniversity.org/).
- Applicants should go to the official website and click on the link to the application.
After clicking on the site, applicants must choose the course to which they wish to apply.
- Names, Fee Details, Subject, Centre, Category, Physically or Visually Disabled Applicants must fill in all of the proper and complete details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of the appropriate documents, which include self-attested colored pictures with a white background and a file size of up to 25 kb.
- Following that, applicants must make payment and submit the registration form for further consideration.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for this exam, you should make sure you meet the qualifying requirements. The details of the eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for taking this exam.
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have completed undergraduate and postgraduate education at a recognized institution.
- Minimum Grades: They must have a graduating grade point average of at least 50%.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- Examination Format: The exam will be given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Exam Duration: The test will last 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question types: The exam will be conducted in an objective format.
- Several inquiries have been made: On the exam paper, there will be 100 questions.
- In this test, there are a total of 200 marks available.
- Marking scheme: For each correct response, each question receives two points.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 0.75 points will be deducted.
- Number of Papers: There are just two papers in the entrance exam.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Applicants are suggested that the B.ED Admit Card may be released by Lucknow University prior to the 7-day test period. Applicants are encouraged to revisit this page in order to learn more about the Bachelor of Education exam Entry Card. Kanpur University B.ED Admit Card is required for all Applicants who are taking the examination. Applicants who do not have a CSJMU B.ED Exam Permission Letter will be unable to access the examination center at the scheduled time.
The Admit Card will be provided on 13th April 2023.
The CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card was released in July 2023. The admit card or hall ticket has been made publicly available via the internet by the appropriate authorities. Applicants should go to the university portal to get an admit card.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Result
The CSJM Kanpur B.Ed Result is announced by Lucknow University for all regular students. The Bachelor of Education examination for the session year 2023-24 was successfully completed by the Lucknow University Examination Department. The results will be announced on August 2023. Students who have appeared in these exams can check their CSJM B.Ed test scores of marks on the Lucknow University portal.
The results will only be available to applicants via the internet. Officials will announce the findings on the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth.
CSJMU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
Counseling for the CSJMU B.Ed 2023 program began on September 2023. The University Entrance Online Counselling schedule is available on the Kanpur University website at http://www.kanpuruniversity.org. Check the dates for online choice filling by clicking the tab, and select your course before the deadline. Candidates must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, candidates must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.