The Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University B.Ed Admission Test is held to admit applicants to Bachelor’s degree, B.Ed., and B.Ed. (Special Education) programs at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University. This test is taken by a large number of applicants each year.
Applicants who intend to enroll in a B.Ed. or B.Ed. (Special Education) program at one of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University’s associated colleges can apply based on their qualifying criteria.
Consolidated admissions will be done based on the results of the Lucknow University Entrance Test. All the details about the Dr. BRAU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2022, such as eligibility, the application process, and so on, may be found on this page.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Those interested in applying for the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University B.Ed Entrance Test should review the key dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants who seek and are eligible to take the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University B.Ed Admission Test for admission to the Bachelor of Education and B.Ed. and B.Ed. courses can apply. For the applicants, the registration form specifies the points listed below.
The B.Ed Registration Form for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University will be available online. The registration form will be available to applicants from the third week of February through the fourth week of March 2022. Applicants must fill in all of the correct and complete information as directed in the guidelines. The registration form must be completed and submitted before the deadline.
Application fee for Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022
- Applicants can pay the registration fee both online and in-person at the Franchising Center.
- Payment can be made online to use a debit/credit card or at any of the AP/TS
- Online Franchisee Centres situated throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- All Category Rs. 400/-
- AP/TS Franchise Rs. 435/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should go to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University’s official website (https://www.braouonline.in/).
- On the webpage, there will be a link to Apply Online, which applicants must click.
- Applicants must fill in all required information, including their name, sex, parent’s name, district, phone number, email id, permanent residence, birth date, and subject code.
- They should be required to upload their scanned papers, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- They must pay the registration fee online, submit the registration form, and take a printout of it for future reference.
Document required for Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Photograph & signature.
- The size of the photograph
- Income Certificate
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If they wish to enter into a Bachelor of Education, B.Ed., or B.Ed. (Special Education) programs, eager applicants must first check their qualifying criteria. The details of the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 21 years old, however, there is no upper age limit for applying.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have earned their BA/BSC/BCom/BCA/BSC (Home Science)/BBM or other Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university.
- Required Marks: They must have a minimum of 55 percent in a BE/BTech degree with Physics and Maths as one of the disciplines.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Form: The exam will be given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Exam Duration: The exam will last 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Kind of questions: The examination would be in an Objective Type Format.
- Several inquiries: The Exam Paper will have a total of 100 questions.
- Total Marks: In this test, there are a total of 200 marks available.
- Marking system: Each question gets two marks for each right response.
- Negative Marking: 0.75 points will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Number of Papers: The entrance test consists of only two papers.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
After the registration process is completed, Lucknow University will release the admit card for the Entrance Examination. Candidates should copy the admit card using their application number and carefully study the instructions regarding the entrance exam mentioned on the admission card.
The admit card for DBRAU B.Ed 2022 will be released in the third week of July 2022. The Hall Ticket contains crucial information for competitors, such as the applicant’s name, exam center, and exam time. The admit card must be obtained and brought to the exam hall before the exam period.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Result
The DBRAU B.Ed 2022 Result will be announced in an online format. In the 4th week of August 2022, the results will be announced. The Admission Test result will be released by Lucknow University.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar University B.Ed 2022 Ranking
In the B.Ed. In the admission exam, applicants will be assessed in order of quality. In the event that two applicants receive the same score, Part-III marks will be used to determine relative standing.
If the marks earned in Parts I and II are tied, Part I will be used to determine relative ranking. When applicants receive the same symbols in a section of the test paper, age is supposed to be taken into account for eligible placement among the linked applicants.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.