In December 2022, the registration form for Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2022 will be available. The Sikkim Government B.Ed College accepts applicants for the Bachelor of Education Course. This exam is used to select students for the two-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree. Applicants will be admitted to this course based on their qualifying conditions.
By reading this content, applicants will gain knowledge of the Sikkim Government B.Ed College registration form dates, registration form, eligibility conditions, and how to fill out the registration form.
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Important Dates
Major information about significant events and dates should be included in the link below for the candidates.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Application form
In the third week of December 2022, the application form for Sikkim Govt B.Ed College 2022 will be issued. An application must be submitted by December 2022. Candidates must download the Application Form and prospectus from the university portal.
After reading the directions in the pamphlet, applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form. The Application Form requires applicants to enter personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022
- Online mode – Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card Offline mode – E-Collection Account HRDD Payable at Gangtok Registration fees for Sikkim B.Ed admission – Rs. 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first go to the official website (https://bedsoreng.sgcregistration.com/) of the Sikkim Government B.Ed College.
- Personal information, contact information, educational information, and other information must be filled out completely and precisely on the registration form.
- The applicant must then upload their most recent scanned photograph and signature in the format required in the application form.
- They should have to pay their registration fees online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
- Candidates must then complete and print the Sikkim Government B.Ed College application form for future reference.
Document required for Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- The graduation mark sheet and Certificate/Post-graduation mark sheet and Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Two Passport size photograph
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must first understand their eligibility requirements before applying for admission to this college’s B.Ed program.
- Age Limit: This test is open to anybody above the age of 18.
- Citizenship: All applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Qualifications: The applicant must have finished a UGC-approved course, honors course, or postgraduate course.
- Required Marks: They should have received a minimum of 50% in the aggregate for the General Category.
- Relaxation: The relaxation rate for the OBC group is 47 percent, while the relaxation rate for the SC and ST categories is 45 percent.
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public through the internet by the authorities. Applicants should go to the university portal to get an admit card. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. In addition, applicants should make multiple copies of their admit card and keep them safe. It’s an important document that needs to be taken to the exam.
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Result
Applicants will only have access to the results through the use of the internet. The findings will be published on the university portal. Applicants must complete their roll number and date of birth on the university portal. They are required to verify the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output. Depending on the results, authorities would decide whether or not to admit candidates.
Sikkim Govt. B.Ed College 2022 Counselling
In order to participate in the counseling stage, candidates must click the particular link and complete the application form. Following that, candidates must select a choice along with their preferred options, and the choices must be filled out during the counseling step. After the counseling stage, candidates must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. Candidates must visit the allotted college with the relevant documents and certificates after their seats have been chosen.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.