The TS SET 2022 exam is held to find qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Professors/Lecturers in the state of Telangana. It is held in seven different cities and covers twenty-nine different subjects. Telangana State Eligibility Test, or TS SET, is a state-level entrance examination administered on behalf of the state government by Osmania University.
Candidates who pass this test are eligible for recruitment as Assistant Professors in the relevant universities or colleges throughout the state of Telangana. It intends to keep the country’s teaching standards consistent. In addition to meeting the minimum educational requirements, potential candidates must pass an entrance exam to be considered for positions as Assistant Professors or Lecturers.
TS SET 2022 Important Dates
The notification for the TS SET 2022 will be available soon. Telangana State Eligibility Test is abbreviated as TS SET.
|Notification released on||Announced Soon|
|Application forms start on||Announced Soon|
|Application ends on||Announced Soon|
|Hall tickets available on||Announced Soon|
|Exam held on||Announced Soon|
TS SET 2022 Application form
The TS SET application form will be available on the Osmania University (OU) official website or via the direct link provided above. Those candidates wish to be considered for positions as Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities. They will apply for the TS SET exam online by completing the application form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Candidates must first log in to the Telangana State Eligibility Test official website (http://telanganaset.org/) or use the direct link provided above.
- Applicants must locate the registration link provided on the official website.
- Applicants must submit their required details within the required field for registration after receiving a link.
- Applicants can fill out the application form with all of the necessary information, such as personal and academic information.
- They should upload their photo and signature in the format specified, and they should double-check all of the information on the form before submitting it.
- After submitting the main points, candidates must pay the application fee online and print out the application form.
Application fee for TS SET 2022
- Category Fee
- General INR 1200
- OBC INR 1000
- SC / ST/ PwD / Transgender INR 700
Document required for TS SET 2022
The following documents are required to complete the TS SET 2022 application form:
- Passport in JPG Format Photograph with a minimum file size of 20 to 40 KB and a dimension of 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) in JPG format with a minimum file size of 50 to 300 kb.
- Signature in JPG format with a minimum file size of 5 to 20 KB and a size of 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
TS SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for and take this exam in Telangana. Candidates from the general category who have completed a Master’s degree and received a grade point average of 55 percent (without rounding off) are eligible.
- Candidates from the Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) must have received at least 50% (without rounding off) in their Master’s Degree.
All aspirants who are awaiting the results of their Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
- They will, however, be granted only provisional admission and will be required to provide their certificates following the results.
- Their aggregate score must be at least 55% (for general candidates) and 50% (for BC/SC/ST/PwD – Persons with Disabilities).
Ph.D. candidates who completed their Master’s level examination by September 19, 1991 (regardless of the date of result declaration) will receive a 5 percentage point relaxation (i.e., from 55 percent to 50 percent ).
TS SET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam will last three hours and will be administered in a single session. The TS SET paper pattern is designed in accordance with the syllabus. Candidates must answer all questions in both papers. All questions are required.
- The exam will be held in Online Mode.
- The exam will have 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- Paper-I will contain the 50 questions and Paper-II will contain the 100 questions.
- For doing the exam student will get 3 hours.
- This exam has multiple types of questions.
- Every question will give 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking on the paper.
- Paper-I:- Reasoning ability, Comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-2:- Based on the subject selected by the candidate.
TS SET 2022 Syllabus
The TS SET Exam consists of two question papers. Paper I is the same for all subjects and will be given in both English and Telugu. Paper-II follows the same format as the old syllabi. In Paper-II, all questions are required.
- Teaching Aptitude: Teaching: Levels of Teaching, Teaching Support System, Characteristics, and Basic Requirements, Learner’s Characteristics, Concept, Objectives, Methods of Teaching in Institutions of Higher Learning, Evaluation Systems, Factors Affecting Teaching.
- Research Aptitude: Research: Meaning, Positivism & Post Positivistic Approach to Research, Types & Characteristics, Steps of Research, Methods of Research, Research Ethics, Thesis and Article Writing.
- Comprehension: A passage will be given to the student and the student need to find the answer to the question from the passage.
- Communication: Meaning, Barriers to Effective Communication, Effective Communication, Types, Mass-Media & Society and Characteristics of Communication.
- Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude: Coding & Decoding, Types of Reasoning, Relationships, Number Series & Letter Series, Mathematical Aptitude (Fraction, Ratio, Percentage, Proportion, Averages, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Discounting, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Evaluating and Distinguishing Deductive and Inductive Reasoning, Analogies, Understanding the Structure of Arguments, Indian Logic, Structure, Pramanas, Venn Diagram, and Kinds of Anumana.
TS SET 2022 Admit Card
By entering their application number and date of birth, candidates can download their TS SET admit card. Admit Card for TS SET 2022 will be available on the official website of Osmania University on the specified date, or you can simply click on the direct link provided above.
Admit cards will not be sent to any candidates via postal or other means. On the day of the examination, the applicant must have his or her admit card with them. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall unless they have a valid admit card.
TS SET 2022 Result
The results will be made available shortly after the exam. Candidates should expect it to be released in the last week of June 2022. The TS SET results will not be mailed to any of the candidates.
To select candidates based on the outcome, a specific procedure or set of criteria is used. Some information about the selection is provided below. Candidates can view their results by entering their registration number or roll number on the result’s official website page.
TS SET 2022 Counselling
Following the completion of all steps such as result download, scorecard receipt, cut-off score receipt, and so on, a counseling session will be held. After receiving the merit list, the candidate must go to the counseling location.
The counseling process consists of several steps or processes, including the verification of all certificates, the completion of all required options, seat allotment, and the payment of the fee.
If you have any other suggestions related to this article you can add your suggestions below the comment box.