The Maharashtra ITI 2022 Application Form is open until August 2022. The DVET (Department of Veterinary Education and Training) The Maharashtra Department of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) organizes Maharashtra ITI Admission to provide admission to applicants in various ITI trades.
The Maharashtra State Directorate of Vocational Education and Training issued the merit list on September 2022 and sent the Qualify number through SMS to those candidates who applied before September 2022. In September 2022, a list of courses and institutes will be issued. At admission.dvet.gov.in, the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training publishes all information on ITI Maharashtra Admission.
Aspirants can check that they are eligible before filling out the application form. The seat will be assigned to the shortlisted candidates throughout the counseling procedure. The following is full information about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022; candidates can read on for more information about the admission Industrial Training Institute.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
Important Dates for DVET Maharashtra ITI Application Form have been listed in the link below for candidates to review, and they should do so.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Application form
On the official website, the application form will be made available. Candidates who are qualified to apply for the Maharashtra ITI 2022 must do so online within the prescribed time frame. The only way to apply is on the internet. Candidates must complete and submit application forms by the specified deadline.
The registration form will not be approved if it is submitted after the deadline. Interested candidates must apply through the authority’s official admission site if they meet the authority’s basic qualifying requirements. The application form is available on the official website, admission.dvet.gov.in.
Application fee for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022
The fees for each category are listed below. It should be emphasized that this is based on data from the previous year. If there are any changes, we will notify you.
- Outside Maharashtra state – Rs. 300
- Unreserved category – Rs. 150
- Rs. 100 in the reserved category
- Indians who do not live in India – Rs. 500
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: go to the official website.
- Step 2: Select the ‘New Registration Button’ and enter all of the essential information, such as your phone number, name, date of birth, and email address.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Register’ option to generate your registration number and password.
- Step 4: Go to the ‘Candidate login’ page and click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Step 5: Fill in all of your personal information, education information, parent information, and so forth.
- Step 6: A candidate’s undertaking is generated, which must be signed.
- Step 7: Choose your preferred trade and press the next button.
- Step 8: Pay your registration fees online, according to your category.
- Step 9: Press the “Submit” button.
Document required for Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022:
- Certificate mark sheet of Class 10th And 12th
- Certificate of Residency (if applicable)
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Reservation (if applicable)
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Transfer
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Before filling out the Maharashtra ITI 2022 Admission registration form, the candidate must make sure that they meet the qualifying requirements. The following are the requirements for registration:
- Candidates must have completed 10th and 12th grades from a recognized board or institute to be considered.
- Age: You must be 14 years old to apply until the registration deadline. There is no higher age limit.
- The following documents are required: The applicant must be a resident of the state. Candidates who have applied for the reservation category have all of the necessary supporting documentation.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Result
The Maharashtra ITI 2022 Admission Result will be announced on the official website, and the officials will disclose the merit list. Maharashtra ITI Admission Result will be issued as a merit list. The percentage of candidates who achieve in class 12th and 10th is used to compile the merit list. By entering their login credentials, the merit list is displayed in the candidate login.
Candidates must check their results using the registration number and password created during the application process. They can restore their credentials if they forget them.
Maharashtra ITI 2022 Merit List
The list of selected candidates, as well as the college to which they will be assigned, will be published on the ITI website. The candidate can check the list by logging into his account. The candidates will be chosen on the basis of their qualifications. Candidates holding a Domicile certificate from the state of Maharashtra will be given preference. After the merit list is revealed, the candidate can verify the results and the venue for the counseling process that has been assigned to him.
Maharashtra ITI 2022 Counseling
Following the announcement of the result or merit list, DVET will offer counseling. The Maharashtra ITI 2022 counseling round will begin in the month of July. After the final merit list is displayed, counseling takes place. Applicants who apply for admission are assigned seats based on the merit list during counseling. Qualified candidates must attend the counseling session on the scheduled date and time. Candidates are urged to print out all of the required documents.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.