CDAC C-CAT 2024 is an abbreviation for the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Anticipates Common Admission Test. CDAC offers admission to postgraduate diploma programs. After passing the CDAC Common Admission Test 2024, the aspirant will be admitted to the Ministry of Communication and IT’s Department of Electronics and Information Technology. The central body is governed by the Government of India. Those planning to take the CDAC Common Admission Test CAT should read the entire article. We have provided all of the pertinent information about the CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2024.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Applications will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts on||23rd December 2024|
|Application ends on||13th January 2024|
|Admit card released on||20th – 22nd January 2024|
|Exam held on||January 2024|
|Ranks Announced on||February 2024|
|Counselling Started on||February 2024|
|1st Phase Allotment released on||February 2024|
|1st Installment of 10,000 fees the last date is||February 2024|
|2nd Phase Allotment released on||February 2024|
|1st Installment of 10,000 fees the last date is||February 2024|
|3rd Phase Allotment released on||March 2024|
|Last date for the balance fees||March 2024|
|Last date for uploading the certificate||March 2024|
|Online PG Diploma Course Starts on||March 2024|
|Online PG Diploma Ends on||September 2024|
Slot Timings for the CDAC C-CAT 2024
|C-CAT Dates||Paper||Morning Slot||Afternoon Slot|
|22nd – 23rd January 2024||Section A||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Section B||10:45 AM – 11:45 AM||3:15 PM – 4:15 PM|
|Section C||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||4:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Application form
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) began CDAC C-CAT registration for the April session on March 15. The application form could be found online at cdac.in. Before filling out the application form for 2024, candidates were advised to check the eligibility criteria.
Candidates had to enter some basic information during registration, such as personal details, educational qualifications, contact information, and so on. The exam was held on 7th – 8th August 2024.
Application fee for CDAC C-CAT 2024
|Course Category||C-CAT Paper(s)||C-CAT Fee|
Document required for CDAC C-CAT 2024
Before filling out the application form, candidates must have the following documents with them.
- Mark sheets for qualifying exams.
- Image of a photograph that has been scanned.
- Debit card/credit card.
How to fill The CDAC C-CAT Application form
Step 1: CDAC C-CAT registration 2024
Visit cdac.in or acts.cdac.in for more information. To complete the registration process, candidates were required to enter basic information such as their name, email address, mobile number, and so on. They were also required to create a password and remember it for future use. To avoid miscommunication, candidates were advised to always provide their personal mobile phone number and email address.
Step 2: Completing the Application Form
Candidates were then required to log in to the CDAC C-CAT 2024 official portal using their registration number and password. Fill out the appropriate columns with your personal and academic information. After double-checking all of the information, click the ‘save and continue button.
Step 3 – Photograph Upload
After submitting all of their information, candidates were required to upload a passport-sized photograph to the C-CAT application form. It should be noted that the candidate’s face should have been clearly visible in the photograph.
Step 4 – Payment of the CDAC C-CAT Application Fee
Candidates were also required to pay the application fee online. Only credit/debit cards could be used to pay the application fee via the online payment gateway.
Step 5: Determine the date of the examination.
Following the submission of the required information and payment of the application fee, candidates were required to select the date on which they wished to take the exam. This exam will be held over two days, with candidates able to choose which day they want to take.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
There are two parts to the eligibility criteria. Candidates must meet both the general C-CAT eligibility criteria and the program-specific C-CAT eligibility criteria. Candidates taking the CDAC C-CAT exam in 2024 must meet both of these requirements.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Common Eligibility Criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a master’s or master’s degree in computer science, electronics, or information technology.
- Candidates must have completed Math in their 10+2 (candidates with a diploma and an engineering degree are exempt).
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The following are the eligibility requirements for CDAC CAT 2024:
- Section AB contains 75 questions and Section C contains 25 questions.
- As a multiple-choice question, the question paper will include four options.
- For each correct answer, you will receive +3 points.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a loss of one point.
- There will be no marks awarded for the unattempted question.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Syllabus
Candidates must first understand the CDAC C-CAT 2024 syllabus to study the appropriate topics for the exam. The syllabus is divided into three sections based on the candidates’ course categories.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Admit Card
CDAC C-CAT 2024 admit card can be downloaded from cdac.in. The admit card is made available after the candidate logs in. Enter the form number and password to download it.
- The admit card contains information such as the exam date, time, location, and important instructions.
- Any candidate who does not have their admit card on the day of the exam will be denied entry.
- Candidates must bring valid id proof in addition to their admit card.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Result
CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2024 results will be released on August 20th, 2024. Aspirants who took the CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2024 can view their results on CDAC’s official website, https://www.cdac.in. The result can be corrected by entering the i.d. and password that was provided when registering.
- To view the results, the candidate must first log in and enter their registration number.
- The candidate’s rank will be used to determine the outcome.
- There isn’t a scorecard to be found.
- Those who have taken multiple courses must check each course rank individually.
- Aspirants who have passed the CDAC Common Admission Test CAT 2024 will be required to attend online counseling.
- During the counseling session, candidates will be assigned seats.
- Those who have been assigned seats will have time to visit the center and pay the first installment of the fee.
- Those who pay the fee will only have their seat reserved.
CDAC C-CAT 2024 Counselling
After qualifying for the CDAC C-CAT 2024 examination, candidates must go through three rounds of counseling. Following two rounds of counseling, seat allotment will be initiated twice. Following the completion of the first two rounds of counseling, the third round will be held, and the remaining seats will be assigned to candidates.
The following information is provided about CDAC C-CAT 2024 counseling:
- On the scheduled date, candidates must complete the online course and training center preference form.
- All qualified candidates will be assigned seats in the order in which they indicated their preferences for courses and centers during the counseling process.
- Counseling will be provided to those who pass the entrance exam.
- Candidates must bring their original certificates to the counseling centers for verification.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.