The registration form for TGCET 2022 will be available soon. The TGCET stands for Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test. Every year, the TGCET 2022 is held for eligible applicants with the goal of providing admission to applicants in various institutions throughout Telangana.
Applicants interested in enrolling in class V at one of Telangana’s public schools must attend an admissions procedure organized by the state’s official authorities.
Students are recommended to register for the TGCET 2022 Exam in July 2022. To get more about TGCET 2022 Registration Form, Exam, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus, students can read this entire post.
TGCET 2022 Important Dates
The key information associated with major events and dates is included in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Starting Date||To be Announced|
|Application Ending Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
TGCET 2022 Application form
To participate in the admissions process, applicants must complete and submit a registration form, which will be available on the university portal. Applicants must first register on the website and then download the application form. Then, using the academic documents as a guide, applicants are urged to complete the registration form by filling in the required information.
All of the information in the form should be filled out correctly, and applicants should double-check the information. After that, candidates must take a printout of the duly completed registration form and submit it.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the registration fees is provided:
- The payment of the registration fees is an important aspect of the registration process for applicants who want to take the entrance exam.
- Applicants who wish to take the admission exam are required to submit a Rs 50 registration fee.
- As a result, candidates must pay the registration fees online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The screen will display the home page.
- To access the TGCET 2022 notification, go to the TGCET 2022 notification link.
- On the screen, you will see the TGCET 2022 application form.
- Fill out the registration form completely and upload the relevant papers.
- Pay the registration fees online and submit your registration.
- Finally, print the TGCET 2022 registration form for future reference.
TGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is essential information concerning the applicants’ qualifying criteria for reference:
- Applicants who have completed Class VI in any government or other recognized school in Telangana are eligible to take the admission exam.
- Applicants must be at least 9 years old at the time of admission and have been born on September 1, 2022.
- Applicants who are under the age of 11 years as of August 31, 2022, are only qualified to apply if they are in a general category. Applicants in the reserved category must be under the age of 13 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who fall into one of the reserved categories, such as SC or ST, will have their maximum age restriction reduced by two years.
TGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The applicants will be given 100 questions to answer for a total of 100 points on the entrance exam.
- Each right answer in the exam will be worth one mark.
- The official authority will ask multiple choice questions in the admission exam.
- The applicants will be given two hours to complete the paper by the official authority.
- The official authorities will make details about the course available in an online format on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
Knowing the material ahead of time helps students do well in the TGCET 2022 exam. Students would not be able to write the TGCET 2022 exam well if they do not understand the syllabus. So, here are the subjects for which you must study for the TGCET 2022 exam.
TGCET 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities will update the applicants’ admit cards on the internet way. Applicants are required to download the admit card from the university portal using the login information generated at the time of registration in order to appear for the entrance exam.
However, after the registration procedure is done, the university’s official website will update the admit card.
TGCET 2022 Result
Applicants will be able to verify their results on the university’s official website using their roll number and date of birth once the admission exam is concluded. The results will be revealed by Telangana’s government.
For those who perform well on the admission exam, the official authority will provide a counseling session. As a result, applicants should visit the university’s official website to learn more about the admissions process.
TGCET 2022 Selection Procedure
The official authorities will compile a merit list based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. The names of applicants who scored higher in the TGCET 2022 exam will appear on the merit list.
Applicants whose names appear on the merit list, on the other hand, are required to attend a counseling session hosted by the authority. Applicants will be required to produce the required documents for verification during the counseling session. The official authorities will grant admission to the applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam and counseling session.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.