On September 2022, the Delhi CET 2022 Score Card will be issued. Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University will host the event (DSEU). It is held at the state level for admission to diploma programmes in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and a variety of other professions. Applicants must complete the entrance exam with a minimum score to be considered for admission. Candidates who pass the exam will be accepted into a variety of government and private polytechnic institutions and colleges throughout the state of Delhi.
Every year, CET Delhi is held for admission to various polytechnic diploma programmes (engineering and non-engineering) given by a number of institutes/colleges in Delhi. It is also set up to provide admissions to full-time diploma engineering programmes through lateral entry.
CET Delhi 2022 Important Dates
Students who are interested in CET Delhi can consult the official website, which is linked below, for important dates.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
CET Delhi 2022 Application form
The CET Delhi 2022 application form is only available online at the official website (https://dseu.ac.in/). There are no alternative options for registering to take the exam. As a result, interested individuals should carefully fill out the application form. The dates for the CET 2022 Application Form will be revealed soon.
In the event that any errors in the submitted application form are discovered, the conducting body will provide a rectification opportunity for students to correct the CET Delhi 2022 Application Form.
Note: Before registering for the exam, candidates must review the qualifying requirements. If an applicant fails to meet the eligibility standards, his or her nomination can be cancelled at any point during the admissions process. The applicant application money will not be refunded.
Application fee for CET Delhi 2022
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must first pay the application cost. The cost is non-refundable and non-transferable once paid.
- 500 INR plus transaction fees (as applicable)
- Please keep in mind that the registration and counselling fees are non-refundable.
- Payment Options: Candidates can pay in one of the following ways:
- Credit card/debit card
Here are steps to fill the form:
- CET’s official webpage can be found here.
- Look for the Delhi CET 2022 link.
- Read the information bulletin carefully before filling out the form.
- Fill in your personal information, fee information, guardian information, educational qualification information, and so forth.
- On the application form, upload your photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
- After you’ve double-checked the form, click submit.
- Make a copy of the document for future use.
Document required for CET Delhi 2022:
- Certificate of Class X
- Certificate of Class XII
- Aadhar card as proof of identity
- Certificate of birth date
- Certificate in the community category
CET Delhi 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The qualifying requirements for applying to Delhi CET 2022 can be seen below.
- Full-time Diploma Courses: Applicants must have completed class X or equivalent, with Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates who have passed class X or any other examination are recognised as equivalent to class X with mathematics as a subject + ITI. Diploma Courses (Part-time) (3 years): Candidate must have passed class X or any other examination recognised as equivalent to class X with mathematics as a subject + ITI (2 years).
- Diploma Courses (Lateral Entry) – available solely to Delhi residents:
- Applicants must have completed class X plus ITI (2 years) with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Undergraduate Degree Courses: A minimum of 50% in 10+2 is required (or equivalent)
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam type: Pen and paper-based.
The examination will last 150 minutes.
There will be 150 objective-type questions with four options in total.
Question Types: The question paper will have multiple-choice questions.
Medium: Tests 2 and 3 are in English and Hindi, respectively, however, the rest of the tests will be bilingual, meaning they will be in both languages.
Marking: For each correct answer, the applicant will receive four points, with one point deducted for each erroneous response.
CET Delhi 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must be familiar with the CET 2022 Syllabus in order to comprehend the types and arrangement of questions in the exam.
CET Delhi 2022 Admit Card
The CET Delhi 2022 Admit Card will be available on the DTTE’s official website. Applicants must download their admit cards and have them with them when they enter the examination centre. No applicant will be allowed to enter the exam room without their admit card.
- The CET Delhi 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official website 10 days before the examination (tentatively).
- By signing on to the website with their credentials, candidates will be able to easily download their admit cards.
- The admission card’s anticipated distribution date has been postponed till further notice.
CET Delhi 2022 Result
The CET Delhi results are presented in the form of a merit list. The controlling authority, CET, will compile a merit list for each category. To be eligible for admission, a general candidate must score at least 10% and a reserved category candidate must score a minimum of 5% in CET Delhi, respectively. The CET Delhi 2022 results are expected to be released in the fourth week of August 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called based on their performance in Class XII exams. Applicants can examine and verify their XII scores to predict their positions before the results are released.
CET Delhi 2022 Merit List
Shortlisted candidates will be called based on their cutoff scores and will be considered qualified. Applicants must ensure that their application process goes well. To avoid any misunderstanding, their application forms have been successfully filed and recognised. They can also use their cut-offs to forecast and estimate their merit list ranking.
CET Delhi 2022 Counselling
CET in Delhi In September 2022, counselling will be held. Those who are shortlisted on the merit list will be invited to a counselling session. Participation in the counselling process would be required of all shortlisted candidates. The entire counselling procedure/schedule will be provided on the internet in an online format.
Candidates must also bring their vital documents to the counselling session for verification. After the verification of documents and payment of the price, seats will be assigned. Candidates from several participating institutes will be offered seats.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.