PU M.Ed. 2023-23 would be abbreviated as Punjab University M.Ed 2023. Admissions to M.ED. (General) in the Education Department, Punjab University Chandigarh. Eligible students must apply online at the university portal. Prior to filling out the application form, applicants should read the entire Punjab University M.Ed Admission 2023 information and ensure the terms and conditions.
Applicants seeking admission to the M.Ed program must fill out an online application through the Punjab University portal. Admission is carried out by the Admission Committee, which has been duly constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of Punjab University, strictly in accordance with the norms of the N.C.T.E./Punjab University/the other regulatory agencies.
Applicants will obtain full information about PU M.Ed Admission essential dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application form filling procedure from this article.
PU M.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The PU M.Ed Admission Key Dates are listed in the link below for applicants who plan to fill out the registration form.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
PU M.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
Applicants interested in pursuing a Master of Education degree can apply for the PU M.Ed Admissions Test by completing the registration form, and all applicants are urged to review the information provided below. The PU M.Ed Admission Registration Form is available online.
The application form will be available to applicants beginning in the first week of July and will be available through the end of the month of August. Applicants can fill out the application form after carefully reading the guidelines. Applicants should apply before the submission deadline. Applicants must have all essential documentation with them when filling out the application form. Candidates must have a printout of the application form on hand for future reference.
Application fee for PU M.Ed Admission 2023
- The registration fees of Rs.300 can be paid online by applicants.
- Payments are made with a debit card, a credit card, Net Banking, or a bank challan.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- To begin, go to the official web page of Punjab University (https://education.puchd.ac.in/).
- The registration link will be provided on the webpage, and applicants must register by completing the relevant information.
- Applicants will receive login information in order to complete the registration form.
- Applicants must complete the registration form with all of their correct and complete information.
- They must upload their scanned needed documents, such as pictures and signatures, in the format specified.
- The application fee must be paid using online banking, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- Applicants must submit the registration form along with all self-attested documents after entering and confirming all of the details.
- After completing the information, they should be required to print the application form.
Document required for PU M.Ed Admission 2023:
- A valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Marks of their previous qualifying examination
- Details of Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking
PU M.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for candidates to check the qualifying criteria before filling out the PU M.Ed Admission registration form, and the eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Age Restrictions: Applicants must be no older than 38 years old.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Eligibility: Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Education/equivalent degree from an AIU-accredited university OR B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., or D.El.Ed.
- Minimum Marks: They must have completed a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program with at least a 50% grade point average.
- Relaxation: SC/ST/BC/PWD applicants are eligible for admission with a 5% discount.
PU M.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for Punjab University 2023 will be accessible online. Applicants can choose their desired Punjab University admit card 2023 based on their choices. Applicants who have submitted an application for admission can obtain their Punjab University admit card 2023 by visiting the university’s official site.
On the Punjab University admission card 2023, they will find details such as the candidate’s name, category, program name and code, exam date and time, and the names and addresses of the exam venue. When they arrive at the test center, they must bring their Punjab University 2023 admit card with them. If this is not done, the candidate’s admission will be canceled.
PU M.Ed Admission 2023 Counseling
Punjab University will hold the counseling round in the first week of September. Applicants who passed the admission exam and whose names appear on the merit list will be permitted to participate in the counseling round. All applicants will be notified about the counseling round via their registered contact information.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.