The Punjab B.Ed Common Entrance Examination is held by Punjab University, Chandigarh to provide admission to applicants for B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses. Applicants for the B.Ed course will be admitted based on their performance in the admission test.
Official authorities will conduct an entrance exam for applicants known as the Common Entrance Examination in order to give admission to qualified applicants (CET). Applicants who performed well in the entrance exam will be eligible for admission to the university’s and its associated institutions’ two-year B.Ed. regular courses.
Applicants will learn about the Punjab B.Ed Admission Registration form dates, application form, eligibility requirements, and procedure to fill out the registration form from this page.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The key information linked to the major events and dates is listed in the link below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||May 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||July 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form with late fee||July 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||–|
|Entrance Examination date||July 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||August 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||August 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||August 2023|
|Online Choice filling by candidates||August 2023|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||August 2023|
|Reporting of discrepancies online through email||August 2023|
|Display of Final Merit List||August 2023|
|Online Allocation of Seats||August 2023|
|Reporting at allocated colleges||August 2023|
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The application forms will be made available to applicants online through the university portal. Applicants must go to the university portal and register themselves by submitting basic information as requested. After registering successfully, applicants must begin filling out the registration form, which will be available on the official website.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Applicants must upload certain relevant documents and fill in some required details in the registration form while submitting the registration form. And, once the registration forms are fully completed, applicants must double-check the information they have supplied in the registration form.
Application fee for Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the registration form is provided:
- Applicants from the general category must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2200/- for the qualifying examination.
- However, applicants from the reserved categories must pay Rs. 1100/- as an application fee for the admission exam.
- Applicants are required to pay the registration fee online.
- Applicants must pay the application fee via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the official website (https://chandigarhbed.puchd.ac.in/) of Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- The link to the registration form will be supplied to applicants in the announcements section of the official website.
- Candidates must correctly fill in all needed details and complete the application form in all required fields.
- They should be required to upload their scanned required documents in the format specified.
- Applicants must pay the registration fees online before submitting the registration form.
- Following that, applicants must print a copy of the completed registration form for future reference.
Document required for Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Transfer certificate
- HSC certificate and mark sheet
- SSC certificate and mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Admit card
- Category certificate
- Qualifying educational documents
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who are going to fill out the application form should check their qualifying criteria for the B.Ed course listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for taking this examination.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Social Sciences/Commerce/BBA/BCA/B.A. LLB/B.Com LLB.
- Required Marks: They must have at least 50% in their Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST and OBC categories must have obtained a minimum of 45 percent marks.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The admission exam will consist of a maximum of 120 questions.
- Only objective-type multiple-choice questions will be included in the admission exam.
- Total marks:- 120 marks
- In the entrance exam, each right response will be worth one mark.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Syllabus
Applicants can obtain information about the syllabus for the admission exam by visiting the university’s official website.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
The official institutions will make it available in an online manner on the university portal. It is a required document to bring to the entrance exam.
Applicants must use their login information to access the website and download the admission card. Applicants are advised to keep the admission card safe because it contains all fundamental information about the applicant as well as some exam details. Copies of the admission card should be made.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
It will, however, be available in online mode on the university portal. In order to view the results, applicants must log in to the website using their login information. The outcome will include information about the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
Official institutions will grant admission to applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Applicants are, however, instructed to review the results and obtain a printout of the same.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
Officials will invite applicants to the next round of admissions based on their performance in the common entrance exam (CET). Applicants who performed well on the entrance exam, on the other hand, are required to be present in person for the admission procedure.
However, throughout the subsequent admission procedure, applicants must bring certain vital documentation with them for verification. In order to be admitted to the institution, applicants must complete the verification process.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.