The Chhattisgarh Professional Test Board, Raipur, will hold the CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam to admit applicants to the B.Sc Nursing program in colleges across Chhattisgarh. The CG B.Sc Nursing exam is expected to be held in the second week of October 2022 by the board examination.
Applicants having a qualifying certificate of 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English will be able to sit for the CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 examination. This nursing admission exam is held in an offline format once a year. There are multiple-choice questions on the exam.
All candidates who pass the entrance exam will be required to participate in the counseling procedure. This page contains information about the CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 application process, test pattern, syllabus, and so on.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result has been Declared on 19th July 2022. Click here to Check the Result.
Click Here to Check Result Notice.
Click Here to Check the Final Answer Key.
Click Here to Check Top 10 Students.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Applicants may view the crucial events and dates for CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing 2022 on the table provided below.
|Application Form||29th April 2022|
|End Date of Application||26th May 2022|
|Application Correction||27th to 29th May 2022|
|Admit Card||12th June 2022|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Answer Key||30th June 2o22|
|Result||19th July 2022|
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must validate their qualifications before applying for the exam because only qualified applicants will be permitted to submit the application form. The Registration Form has been available online beginning on 29th April 2022.
Applicants must properly fill out the registration form, as the authority will not provide any correctional facilities. Applicants must fill out the application form with the same information as appears on their mark sheet, as any changes to the information may result in the application form being rejected.
Individuals may only fill out the registration form once, since repeated application forms from the same applicants may result in the application form being rejected. Applicants must complete their application forms by the third week of May 2022, since no applications will be accepted after that date.
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The registration form for the CG B.Sc Nursing program can be completed online.
- Look for Chhattisgarh Institution’s official webpage.
- Alternatively, click on the link next to cgdme.in.
- Now, on the page, click the CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 link.
- Read through all of the important procedures and eligibility requirements.
- Now, sign up for an account on the site.
- You will be given an username and password.
- Use that ID and Password to log in.
- Fill out the CG B.Sc Nursing Registration form now.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of each of your documents.
- Upload a printed passport photo and signature.
- Examine your application form now.
- When you’re finished, click the submit button.
- Pay the application cost now, and you’re done.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The official CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 qualifying criteria are as follows:
- Citizenship: To be eligible for admission, applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exams from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are required topics in the qualifying exam for all candidates.
- Marks: To be eligible for admission, applicants must have received at least 40% on the qualifying exam.
- Students who will be taking the final exam in 2022 can also apply for admission.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: The CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will be conducted in an offline format.
- Multiple-Choice Questions: The question paper will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain a total of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will receive one point, and there will be no negative marking on the question paper.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The authority will issue an admission card to each candidate who has successfully registered for the examination. The admission card will be made available online by the authority. Candidates are able to access their admit card from 12th June 2022.
The CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2022 will include vital information such as the test center, roll number, exam date instructions, and so on.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The CG B.Sc. Nursing Result will be available a few days after the examination has been completed. The results will be made available to each exam participant separately by the authority. Candidates will be able to view their results beginning in the second week of July 2022.
On the basis of the final answer key, the result will be prepared for the authority. The authority will not provide a provision for the result to be reviewed. Candidates must keep their results safe until the admissions process is completed.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
The authority will perform the counseling procedure via online method. Only those who have passed the entrance exams will be invited to the Counseling process. Students will be called to register for the Counseling procedure beginning in the first week of September 2022.
The counseling procedure will be carried out based on the achievement of the applicant in the entrance examination. Applicants will be assigned seats based on the final merit list.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.