The registration form for DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been available. Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Deemed University will issue the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. Those interested in appearing in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Sc Nursing can apply by downloading and filling out an application according to the deadlines.
All applicants who complete the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be accepted into nursing programs throughout Pune. The pupils will only be admitted to Pune’s private and public universities.
Students who intend to enroll in DPU’s Nursing programs must complete the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. We’ll go through how to complete out the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form, as well as the qualification, key dates, and documentation needs.
DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been Provided below-
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Key Dates for DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is shown below. Key Dates for DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 can be found in the table below.
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have followed the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must fill out the registration form with a variety of important details, including personal details, academic information, course-related details, contacts, and parental details, and other details. Submit your Scanned pictures and signatures. Applicants are instructed to print the application form once it has been completed.
All information about the DPU B.Sc. Nursing Registration Fee for 2022. This section contains all of the information on the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee.
- The registration fees for DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 can be paid online.
- Other than the offline approach, there are no other means to pay the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee.
- To pay the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee, you can use Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Wallet Pay, or Demand Draft.
- The fee is non-transferable and will not be refunded to the applicant once paid.
- The DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Fee changes every year, so keep an eye out for it, however, last year’s fees were merely 2500/- for students.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the DPU B.sc Nursing official website (Link will be provided above).
- After that, click on Applicant login and then Register.
- Enter valid Email ID and Registered mobile number.
- Log in using the above-mentioned login name and password.
- After that, you must go to the registration form.
- Then, to prevent being rejected by the university, complete the form with the right information.
- After filling out the form, the student must upload a photo to the application form.
- After completing all of the steps, the student must upload all of the documents to the university, including the ones listed above.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Requirements for DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is detailed below. Before completing the registration form, students need to be aware of the DPU B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant seeking admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing) program will have independently qualified candidates in the areas of physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- For admission to B. Sc. (Nursing), an applicant must have 45 percent total marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the entrance test, i.e. 10 + 2 / HSC or an equivalent examination, for a general group (40 percent & for reserve category).
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Marks on the Question Paper: The exam consists of one 100-point question paper with 25 points each for physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology.
- The question paper is made up of multiple-choice questions that are objective (MCQs).
- Time:- 1.5 Hrs.
- Pen Type: The candidate should only use a black/blue ballpoint pen to fill in the mandatory information.
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The AIAHCET 2022 Admit Card will be available to download online at the official website. The official institutions will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet.
To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants are advised to create several copies of their admission cards and keep them safe. It is an important document that must be brought to the test.
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. Officials will announce the findings on the university’s official website. Applicants have to go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. You can save the result for the future prospects of your career.
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission Procedure
Failure to notify the admittance on the scheduled date and time will result in the contender’s right to the seat being immediately revoked.
Only the candidate and one of his or her parents/guardians are expected to be admitted. In order to secure their place on the merit list, the applicant intended to be named in.
DPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Counselling
In order to participate in the counseling round, applicants must click the particular link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must choose along with their preferred possibilities, and the choices must be filled up during the counseling step.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.