Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has to Organize the Entrance Examination of Chhattisgarh BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed for every year in June. The Official Authority has Released the Notification. The Application Form of CG BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022 has been begun from 18th August 2022 to 5th September 2022. It is State Level Entrance Examination. Before Filling an Application Form Applicants have to Check Eligibility Criteria made by Chhattisgarh Vyapam.
If you too want to apply for a 4-year Teaching course, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed in 2022. Here is everything you need to know about CG BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022.
Chhattisgarh BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Notification has been released on 29th April 2022. Click Here to View Official Notice.
Chhattisgarh BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Result has been Declared on 8th July 2022. Scroll below for the Link.
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the CG BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022.
|Commencement of application forms||April 29th, 2022|
|Last date for application forms||May 26th, 2022|
|Correction window open till||May 27th to 29th, 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||June 13th, 2022|
|Entrance Examination Date||June 19th, 2022|
|Answer Key Released on||June 28th, 2022
|Announcement of Results||July 8th, 2022|
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on 29th April 2022 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is 26th May 2022.
Application Link has been Activated Here.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the application number of the candidates will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If any reasons the details which you fill in are incorrect or incomplete then your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposit the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For general category applications – Rs.200 / –
- For Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped Applicants – Rs 150 / –
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants – Rs. 100 / –
Applicants have to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Entrance Examination. If the Candidates will not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria will not be Eligible for CG BA B.Ed B.Sc B.Ed Entrance Examination.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam.
- For BA B.Ed: For BA B.Ed: A Candidate should have completed the senior secondary or 10+2 from the universally recognized Board/Institution in any stream with minimum marks made by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).
- For B.Sc B.Ed: A Candidate should have completed the senior secondary or 10+2 from your recognized Board/Institution in Maths& Science with a minimum mark made by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you with all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam, you are asked multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Number of Marks: The question paper will be 100 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 2 hours and 15 minutes to do this exam.
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Applicants can download the Syllabus of CG BA B.Ed B.Sc B.Ed from the official website or here.
CG BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by CG BA B.Ed B.Sc B.Ed. The admit cards have been made Online by the Official Authority on 13th June 2022 for the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
Click Here to Download Admit Card.
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date, time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Chhattisgarh Profession Examination Board, Raipur after the exam in July 2022. Those applicants who have applied for the CG BA B.Ed B.Sc B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
Click Here to Check Answer Key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Result
CG BA B.Ed B.Sc B.Ed Exam Result 2022 has been released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results have been released on 8th July 2022 for the candidates who appear in the examination by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Information on roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
Click Here to Check Result.
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list. The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
CG BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed 2022 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling. After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.