Kerala ITI 2021 Application Form has been available on August 26th, 2021. Kerala’s Directorate General of Employment and Training oversees the admissions process. Every year, a state-level admission process is held. Applicants can enroll in a variety of ITIs in both engineering and non-engineering fields.
Applicants must be of Indian nationality and have passed the eighth, tenth, and twelfth-grade examinations from a recognized board to be eligible to apply. DTE Kerala ITI Admission 2021 is a state-level admission procedure that is held annually for applicants who wish to pursue long-term and short-term programs in Kerala state’s Industrial Training Institutes (ITI). Candidates for Kerala ITI Admission 2021 will not be required to take any exams. The deadline for submitting application forms for Kerala ITI Admission 2021 has not yet been announced.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Application Form has been Started. Scroll below for the Application Link.
Click Here to Read NCVT Prospectus.
Click Here to Read SCVT Prospectus.
Admission will be granted to various ITI colleges throughout the state of Kerala. The authority does not hold a separate entrance exam. Applicants can read this article to learn more about the Kerala ITI application form 2021, including information such as the application form, fee, eligibility, and so on.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
If they intend to apply, applicants should review the Kerala ITI Admission Schedule, which is available provided below.
|The Application Form will be Released on||August 26th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||September 14th, 2021|
|Publishing of Merit List||September 20th, 2021|
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Application form
The application form for Kerala ITI 2021 admission is now available. The direct link to fill out the form is provided below. Candidates can submit their applications online at itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in or det.kerala.gov.in. The application deadline is September 14, 2021. There will be no entrance exam for admission to various ITIs.
Application Link has been Provided Here.
Admission to Engineering and Non-Engineering metric and non-metric programs is based on merit. The applicant must be 14 years old at the time of application. This page contains information about Kerala ITI admission 2021. Candidates may apply for more than one trade on the same application form. Filling out and submitting multiple applications is not permitted. If the same candidate submitted more than one application, none of them would be accepted.
Application fee for Kerala ITI Admission 2021
- For all categories of candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates have the option of making their payments online. Online payments can be made with a credit card, a debit card, or net banking.
- Payments made in any other manner than online will be rejected.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Examine the official website (link is given above).
- Read all of the instructions before clicking the registration button.
- Enter your basic information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, and then submit it.
- Click on the ‘Kerala ITI 2021 Application Form’ and enter your login information, including your application number and password.
- To avoid mistakes, fill out the application form carefully.
- Fill in the blanks with your basic, personal, educational, address, and other information.
- Click the submit and continue button.
- In the application form, upload your scanned documents, such as a passport-size photograph and signature.
- The document should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Now, click the ‘payment’ button to pay the application fee online.
- Payment will be made online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Before submitting the application form, double-check all of the information you’ve entered.
- Now, press the ‘submit application’ button.
- Take multiple printouts of the completed application form and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
Document required for Kerala ITI Admission 2021:
- Certificate of Domicile
- Certificate of Birth
- Mark sheet for 10th Grade
- Mark Sheet for 12th Grade
- Certificate of Completion of School
- Photographs in passport size
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the DTE’s eligibility criteria in order to be admitted to Kerala ITI 2021. (Directorate of Technical Education and Training). Before applying, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria would be included on the merit list. Candidates must carefully review the courses and their respective eligibility criteria for which they wish to apply. All applicants are suggested to use this information only as a guide.
Admission to government ITIs would be granted if the candidate met the following criteria:
- Applicants must be at least 14 years old as of August 1, 2021.
- Applicants must be a native or have a domicile in Kerala State.
- Applicants for Matric Trades must have completed SSLC / Class 10th.
- Applicants for Non-Matric Trades should have a minimum of a failed SSLC / Class 10th.
- For computer and DTP courses, a minimum of a Pre-Degree is required.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Merit List
Following the completion of the application process, ITI publishes the merit list, which includes the names of candidates who are eligible for counseling. The merit list is made public on the state’s official website. As the merit list becomes available, this page will be updated with a direct link to the merit list.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Counselling
Counseling would take place at the ITIs where the candidates had applied. Applicants who are eligible or selected to participate in the ITI Kerala counseling process are notified in a timely manner. If an applicant fails to attend the counseling session because he or she lacks the necessary information, his or her seat will be forfeited and given to the next candidate. Applicants must review the counseling schedule as well as the merit list.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.