The Technical Education Institute is administered by the Department of Training, Chhattisgarh, to provide applicants with admission to Engineering and Non-Engineering courses given by the government and private ITIs in Chhattisgarh. Applicants who want to be admitted to this institute can fill out the Application Form online by going to the official web page.
Admission would be granted to them in their desired programs of Chhattisgarh State ITI based on Eligibility Requirements. Every year, a large number of applicants apply for admission to this institute. Applicants will learn everything they need to know about CG ITI Chhattisgarh Admission 2023 by reading this post.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Important Dates
Applicants should be aware of the important dates for the Chhattisgarh ITI Registration Form, which are listed in the link below.
|Application starts on||July 2023|
|Application ends on||August 2023|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2023|
|Classes will be started on||October 2023|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Application form
Applicants must go to the official website and look for the Chhattisgarh ITI admission page. Following the discovery of the link, applicants must complete the Registration Form with all complete and accurate information. They must pay the registration fees online using a debit/credit card and bank transfer.
After providing all of their information, students can print the Registration Form. Applicants must attend any nearby Government ITI college on the appointed date and time for authentic document validation.
Application fee for Chhattisgarh ITI 2023
Applicants must pay the registration fee online and the administration fee as specified below.
- For general and OBC applicants = Rs 50/- For SC/ST candidates = Rs 40/-
- Enrollment fees can be paid both online as well as offline.
Here are steps to fill the Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 form
- Applicants should first check the official site of the Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh.
- Applicants should see the Registration Form link on a web page and click on it.
- Applicants must register by submitting the needed information, after which they will be given a login ID and password.
- They must complete the registration form with all of the proper and complete information and submit it.
- Applicants must pay the registration fees with a debit/credit card or through net banking.
- They should be required to visit any local Government ITI college for original document authentication on the scheduled date and time.
Document required for Chhattisgarh ITI 2023
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Printout of the Application Form
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Medical certificate
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Eligibility criteria
Applicants who seek to be admitted to a Chhattisgarh ITI must first check their Qualifying Criteria before filling out the Registration Form online. The Eligibility Criteria are listed below.
- Applicants must have a 10th/12th standard diploma from a recognized board/institute.
- The Qualifying Criteria may differ between engineering and non-engineering trades, and applicants must thoroughly check the facts.
- The applicant must be at least 14 years old on April 1st of the admission year. However, the required age requirement for a Driver/Mechanic is 18 years old.
- There is no upper age limit for applying to this examination.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Merit List
The applicants will be selected in the Merit List based on the application received, results in the entrance test, course chosen, category, and so on. The Merit List will be announced in October, and the applicants who apply will be able to verify their names on the Merit List according to the schedule set by the authority. There will be no entrance exam to admit applicants to their desired programs.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Counselling
Counseling is a crucial part of the admissions process. Applicants will be required to attend counseling. The ITI 2023 counseling process will start in the first week of July 2023. Applicants who do not attend the counseling session will not be admitted. On the day of counseling, applicants must provide allotment letters, a printout of the registration form, and other documentation.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.