Goa The Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa, manages the SDCT Goa ITI Admission, which offers admission to applicants in several engineering and non-engineering crafts under the Craftsmen Traineeship and the Centre of Excellence Scheme at numerous ITIs across Goa.
There will be no entrance test held by the authority to give admission to applicants; instead, applicants will be admitted based on their performance in the prior entrance test.
Craftsman Training Scheme and Center of Excellence Scheme for applicants in various ITI’s in Goa state cover a variety of engineering and non-engineering trades. Applicants will learn everything they need to know about SDCT Goa ITI Admission 2022 in this article.
Goa ITI 2022 Important Dates
The SDCT Goa ITI Admission Schedule will be listed below for applicants to review, and they must do so.
|Application starts on||August 2022|
|Application ends on||August 2022|
|Merit List will be out on||September 2022|
|Classes will be started on||September 2022|
Goa ITI 2022 Application form
The registration form for Goa ITI Admission 2022 will be available in the fourth week of July 2022. Applicants should read the prospectus after downloading it from the official website before filling out the Registration Form.
After submitting the registration information, they should be required to fill out the Registration Form with all of the essential information. The Registration Form must have all of the relevant details filled in correctly and completely, as well as the necessary documents uploaded. Applicants should submit the form after filling in all of the required information, as well as print it for future reference.
Application fee for SDCT Goa ITI 2022
|Admission Fee for all BBBT and Advanced Modules||Rs. 2500|
|For CTS and Other Trade||Rs. 2500|
Here are the steps to fill the Goa ITI 2022 form
- dte.goa.gov.in is the official website.
- The registration form is available in PDF format.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including your name, gender, Aadhar card information, contact information, and date of birth.
- Attach two recent passport-size pictures to the registration form, one with the application and the other on the acknowledgment card.
- Applicants must submit a completely completed registration form together with a Demand Draft for the application fee to the state counseling authority.
- Applicants should then obtain a confirmation sheet from the relevant authorities for future use.
Document required for Goa ITI 2022
- Leaving Certificate / Bona-fide Certificate / Transfer Certificate from a school, institute, or college.
- As applicable, a statement of marks attained in the VIII Standard / Secondary School Certificate Examination / Diploma in Engineering (DE).
- As applicable, a Certificate of Passing VIII Standard / Secondary School Certificate Examination / Diploma Engineering.
- Certificate of Birth Date
- The applicant’s Father or Mother is a Government / Government Undertaking Employee, as evidenced by a certificate.
- A certificate attesting to the fact that the applicant’s father or mother is a freedom fighter.
- A certificate stating that the applicant’s parent or mother is a member of the military or is an ex-serviceman.
- A certificate proving the candidate’s status as a member of a Scheduled Caste or Other Backward Class.
- Under the Persons with Disabilities Act, a certificate stating that the applicant is physically handicapped or challenged is required.
Goa ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for Goa ITI 2022 admission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants’ nationality should be Indian.
- Applicants must possess a Goa Domicile Certificate.
- Applicants must have passed an approved board or university’s 8th or 10th-grade examination.
- A medical fitness certificate is required of all applicants.
- Applicants must be 14 years old as of August 1, 2020, and there is no maximum age limit.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in high school (10th grade) in the academic year 2022 are also eligible to apply for Goa ITI Admission 2022.
Goa ITI 2022 Merit List
DTE Goa used to publish the merit list online on its official website after the successful completion of the registration form. The names of applicants who are qualified for the next step in the admission process will appear on the DTE Goa merit list.
The undergraduate merit list will include all relevant information such as the applicant’s registration number, categories, name, gender, Class 12 roll number and score, date, and place of birth, NEET score, eligible scores, and qualification status.
Goa ITI 2022 Counselling
The DTE Goa is the official body for conducting centralized counseling for medical and dental admissions given by the directorate’s associated universities. According to historical patterns, both UG and PG counseling would be conducted online. Only those whose names appear on the merit list are eligible to attend the counseling session. A total of three rounds of counseling will be conducted by DTE, including a mop-up round.
At the time of counseling, applicants must indicate their college and course selections. Medical applications will be awarded based on the number of choices filled, the availability of seats, the state merit rank, and other determining factors. Applicants who will be given seats in a certain round must report to the allotted institutes after the seat distribution to finish the admission procedure.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.