The application form for CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 will be Released Soon. Admission to GNM programs at Christian Medical College, Ludhiana would be based on merit identified in the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’s Admission Test.
The exam date for CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 will be held on the 3rd week of October 2022. All enrollments are subject to the permission of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Punjab, the Punjab Government, the Punjab Nurses Registration Council, and the Indian Nursing Council (where applicable), as well as the Christian Medical College in Ludhiana’s selection policies.
This page will provide candidates with complete information on the CMC Ludhiana GNM Registration Form, including registration form dates, eligibility requirements, and application process.
CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information on the major events and dates is stated in the table below. Take a look at it.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Application form
The registration form for CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 will be released in September 2022. Students must download the Registration Form and prospectus from the university portal. After reading the directions in the pamphlet, candidates should begin filling out the Application Form.
The Registration Form requires applicants to enter personally identifiable information, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and other details.
Application fee for CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022
The following are the important details about the registration fees for candidates:
- Because paying the registration fees is a crucial element of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the registration fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee in cash or by check.
- There is an Rs.1600 registration fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, aspirants must register on the Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana’s official website.
- Candidates must click on the link to get the registration form.
- They can either pick up the prospectus and registration form from the involved authority’s office.
- Candidates should fill in all of the correct and complete details on the registration form.
- Candidates must attach two current passport-size pictures and photocopies of required papers after downloading the registration form.
- They should be required to send the registration form to the appropriate authority through speed mail, courier, or in person.
Document required for CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required.
- Age certificate
CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the CMC Ludhiana GNM Registration Form and the minimum qualification data shown below, applicants should make sure they meet the requirements.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- Citizenship in India is required for candidates.
- Applicants must have finished their 10+2 or equivalent in Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) or Arts (Arts).
- They must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with a grade point average of 40%.
CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Counselling
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage. Applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university’s official website when the counseling stage is completed. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.