CHS Admission 2022, this examination is conducted every year by the Banaras Hindu University. Its full name is Central Hindu School. This school is counted on the best schools list in India and it’s also affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CHS Admission 2022 exam is conducted every year for admission to the Banaras Hindu University.
This exam is also known as the Banaras Hindu University School Entrance Test. The school has two branches, the Central Hindu Boys ‘School and the Central Hindu Girls’ School. It is a national-level entrance exam. This school provides the best knowledge in both languages Hindi and English.
CHS Admission 2022 Exam Dates
All important events and dates related to this examination are mentioned here.
|Important Events||Dates Announced|
|Availability of online application form||1st April 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||30th April 2022|
|Correction of application form||2nd to 7th May 2022|
|E-lottery for Class VI & IX||28th May 2022|
|Main/Waiting List for Class VI & IX||30th May 2022|
|Upload their Marks of Class 10th and Merit List||30th June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Dates|
|Class 11th Arts and Commerce||–|
|Class 11th Biology||–|
|Class 11th Maths||–|
|Date of filing the challenge||–|
|Last Answer Key Upload Date||–|
|Result declaration date||–|
Counseling Date for Class VI and IX Candidates
|Counseling Dates Announced
|Events||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Class 6th||23rd June 2022||28th June 2022|
|Class 9th||24th June 2022||29th June 2022|
|Class 9th Maths||–||–|
|Class 9th Biology||–||–|
|Class 11 Arts / Commerce (Only in CHBS)||–||–|
|Class 11th Commerce (Only in CHGS)||–||–|
|Class 11th Art (Only in CHGS)||–||–|
|Class 11th Paid Seats (Only in CHBS)||–||–|
CHS Admission 2022 Application Form
Complete information about the application form to be filled for this examination is provided here. Its application form is made available every year on the official website of BHU. It is released every year in the online medium only.
Click Here to Apply.
The application fee can be filled with the help of online credit and debit cards and can also be filled offline through the draft.
SC / ST – Rs 200
General / OBC – Rs 400
CHS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for this exam that have been provided here. Please read it before filling out the application.
For Class 6th: Minimum 10 years to 12 years of age i.e. Date of Birth before 30/09/2008 and not before 30/09/2010 and Class 5th from a school will be passed till 30 September 2022.
For Class 9th: Minimum 13 years to 15 years of age i.e. Birth date before 30/09/2005 and after 30/09/2007 and from a school will not pass class 8th examination till 30 September 2022.
For Class 11th: Maximum 18 years of age will not be till 30 September 2022 i.e. date of birth before 30/09/2002 and as per the percentage passed 10th class examination from a recognized board/university is required:
For external applicants (coming through the set):
Percentage: 60% marks for admission in Science stream and above tenth grade or equivalent marks in total grade. 50% marks in Mathematics and Science and above or equivalent grade is required as per KVS norms.
Eligibility: 55% and above or total grade for commerce in class X. Class X pass for Arts stream.
CHS Admission E-Lottery Result 2022 for Class 6 & 9
To avoid the dispersal of the COVID-19, the authorities have organized an E-lottery. On August 25, 2022, a lottery with a limited number of guardians was held. According to the schedule outlined in the BHU CHS E Lottery 2022 admissions brochure, the lottery result would be announced in the last week of August 2022. The BHU E Lottery admittance results, on the other hand, are still delayed.
Students and guardians who are waiting for the results can expect the lottery to be announced in the first week of September 2022. Applicants who have registered for the E lottery should remain calm because the results will be announced very soon on their official website, bhuonline.in.
How do I get the CHS Admission E-Lottery Result 2022?
Students who are waiting for the lottery results should follow the steps outlined below to obtain their results. The steps outlined below will guide you through the process of downloading the CHS admittance list 2022.
- To begin, go to the BHU’s official website, http://www.bhuonline.in.
- The official portal’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the School Admissions Test 2022-23 section.
- Track the progress of the block’s E Lottery Result.
- Applicants could also use the Headlines and Alerts section to stay up to date on the lottery result 2022-23.
- The link will be enabled once the results are released.
- After the link has been activated, click on it.
- The result will be publicly available.
- Download the pdf image and save it for future use.
- The document would be required during admissions to the designated schools.
CHS Admission E-Merit List 2022
The Admittance List for BHU CHS Class 6 and 9 is prepared using an E-Lottery, and the Selection List for BHU Central Hindu School SET Class 11 Admission 2022-22 is based on the percentage of marks achieved by students in the class X examination. The cut-off marks merit list for BHU CHS 6th 9th 11th Class Counseling 2022 will be divided into three categories: general, OBC, SC, and ST.
CHS Admission 2022 Available Seats
|Class 11 Arts||12|
|Class 11th Commerce||13|
|Class 11th Biology||25|
|Class 11th Maths||38+50*|
|Class 11 Arts / Commerce||40|
|Class 11th Commerce||25|
|Class 11th Biology||16|
|Class 11th Maths||17|
CHS Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
To give this exam, this exam pattern has been provided, which will be very good for the students to study before taking the exam.
- This exam is conducted in an offline medium, the question paper of this exam is based on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition).
- In this exam, all the questions have several options out of which the correct choice has to be made.
- Only ball pens can be used in this exam.
- Applicants must also circle the set number on the roll number, question book number, and question number before solving the paper.
- Any error in blackening the roll number or writing the set number will result in an incorrect evaluation of the answer sheet.
- The choice of the subject combination will be given strictly based on merit in the ‘set’ and will be subject to the availability of seats in the subject/combination.
- To be selected for Maths (Science, Commerce, Arts), the candidate should have more than 50% marks or equivalent grade in Maths in class X.
CHS Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
Here we are going to tell you some tips for preparing for this exam. Students whose help can be taken.
- Find out all the details about the syllabus officially made available for the exam.
- Take help of many books and other study material related to films and filmmaking.
- Also, take the help of study material available on the Internet.
- Also, consider the previous year’s question papers and sample papers, this will help you to know more about the exam.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the history of Indian cinema, music, literature, art, and other film-related subjects.
- Do not take stress for exams, meditate and do yoga this will help students to focus on their studies.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet and avoid oily and junk foods while preparing for the exam.
CHS Admission 2022 Syllabus
To get good marks in any examination, it is necessary to know the syllabus of that exam in its entirety.
For Class 6th: The test question paper will be of class V standard which will contain 100 MCQ.
Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
For Class 9th: The test question paper will be of class eighth grade, consisting of 100 MCQs.
Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
For Class 11th: The test question paper will be on class X standard which includes 100 MCQs
For Maths Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Studies.
For Bio Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Studies.
For Commerce and Arts Group: English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, General Mathematics, and General Studies.
CHS Admission 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for the CHS 2022 exam is released online through the official website. Students can download their admit cards at any time before the exam by visiting the official website. Only those students who have successfully filled out their application forms will be able to get their admit cards. On the admit card, the student’s name, roll number, photo, signature, time and place of examination, etc. are written. While going to the examination the student must take the admit card and ID proof.
CHS Admission 2022 Answer Key
Shortly after the exam, its answer key is also made available to everyone in their online medium on their official website. Students can go to their official website and download it. After looking at the answer key, students can find out how many questions they have answered correctly.
CHS Admission 2022 Result
The result of CHS 2022 is also released in online media on their official website. Its result is released a few days after the examination. To download its result from the official website, you will need an admit card. Students are told to keep a copy of their results for future use.
CHS Admission 2022 Counseling
CHS 2022, after the release of the results, the students passing class 6th, 9th, 11th- Arts / Commerce, 11th-Biology, 11th-Mathematics. All CHS sets are given admission in class 6th, class 9th, and class 11th. All the students who have passed this exam are given a call letter to participate in the counseling on behalf of the school.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.