The application form for the M.Sc. in Nursing at CMC Ludhiana will be Released Soon. Commonly referred to as CMC, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. The notification for admittance into the PG M.Sc. Nursing Course has been released by Christian Medical College in Ludhiana for qualified applicants.
Beginning in June 2023, CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admission will be available (tentative). The Ludhiana-based Christian Medical College will publish the notification for those who are qualified for admission to the PG M.Sc. Nursing Program. enrollment in the M.Sc. The nursing programme at this college is created in accordance with all applicable laws and rules, including those of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot, Punjab, the Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi, and the government.
Qualified candidates will be able to enrol in postgraduate M.Sc. Nursing programmes at the university and its affiliated institutions with the aid of the entrance exam. Candidates must satisfy the university’s eligibility requirements in order to be considered for admission.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ regard, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the link below.
|Application form||To be announce|
|Due date to download the Application Form||To be announce|
|The due date for receipt of the Application Form||To be announce|
|Admit Card||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announce|
|Result||To be announce|
|Counseling; Scrutiny of original certificates Testimonials & Submission of Fees||To be announce|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application form
In August, 2023, the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing registration form will made available. For aspirants, the registration form will be accessible online via the official university website.
Candidates must complete the Application Form in order to appear for the entrance exam. The necessary fundamental information must be entered by applicants when submitting the Registration Form. Additionally, applicants must submit scanned copies of their passport-size photos and signatures in the format and size requirements listed on the official website. The application form must be printed out and submitted by the applicants.
The following is a list of key information for applicants regarding the application fee:
- You must pay an Rs. 1000 application fee for general and OBC applicants.
- Your registration fee is Rs. 800 for SC and ST.
- Payment for the application fee is accepted by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, official website.
- The registration form must be downloaded by applicants from the online webpage.
- After downloading the registration form, candidates must fill it out completely, including all required information about their gender, category, address, and educational background.
- Candidates must carefully read the application before sending it to the appropriate party along with the required attachments and a demand draught for Rs. 3500 as the application fee.
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is a summary of significant information regarding the eligibility rules for the candidates’ reference:
- Candidates must pass the qualification exam with a grade of at least 55%.
- For admission to the university, a candidate must have successfully completed a Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognised university or institution.
- A candidate who wants to take the entrance exam must be in good health, and they must submit a medical fitness certificate that has been approved by the university’s health centre.
- The candidate must be an Indian Nursing Council-accredited registered nurse or registered midwife.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- In the entrance exam, objective-type questions will be asked.
- The entrance exam’s question bank can only be worth up to 180 points.
- The entrance examination will be given offline.
- The university’s official website must be consulted by applicants if they want details on the paper pattern section.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Admit Card
The Christian Medical College will release the CMC Ludhiana 2023 Admit Card after the application online process is complete or 15 days prior to the exam date.
- On the day of the exam, students are required to bring their admit card and other important documents.
- Therefore, on or before the deadline, all applicants must download their admit cards.
- To ensure their safety, candidates must retain their hall ticket until the admissions process is complete.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Result
The results will only be made available online mode on the university portal for the candidates’ reference. The results must be downloaded from the website by the applicants. The results must be kept on file by the applicants. Official authorities will contact applicants for additional admission processes based on the scores attained on the admissions test.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Counseling
It will be conducted using the authorities’ prepared merit list. There will be various rounds in the counselling session for the people applying. The university has instructed applicants who were admitted during the counselling round to report to the designated college for confirmation.
Authorities will invite new applicants to fill any open seats if there are any after all applicants have been given seats. In order to be verified, applicants must present all pertinent documentation during the counselling session. Demand draughts made out to the university in the amount of the counselling fee are also required of applicants.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of applicants would be based on a written admissions test that included objective-type and multiple-choice questions constructed using B.Sc. The Nursing Council of India sets the nursing syllabus for a maximum of 180 marks.
The test will be administered at the Christian Medical College in Ludhiana’s College of Nursing; candidates must obtain at least a 35% passing score to be considered for enrollment, which will be based on merit in the final score.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.