The application process for the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 program has been started on 8th September 2022. The BFUHS will release the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form online. Students who complete the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be able to enroll in programs throughout Punjab. The student will be accepted into a different college, such as a private government college, but only in Punjab.
Eligible applicants who have completed and submitted the Registration Form will be considered for admission to M.Sc. Nursing classes are available at both the college and its affiliated institution. However, to be admitted, applicants must meet the university’s minimum qualifications.
Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result has been Declared on 23rd September 2022. Click Here to Check Result.
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The vital information related to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|The downloading prospectus||8th September 2022|
|Last Date for applying online including NRI candidates||19th September 2022|
|Last date for deposition of application fee of Rs. 5000/-(2500/- for SC) + GST as per rules through online payment gateway available on the university website||19th September 2022|
|Correction after locking the online application form (Correction Fee Rs. 500/-)||19th September 2022|
|Admit card||20th September 2022|
|Date of commencement of entrance exam||22nd September 2022|
|Result||23rd September 2022|
|Commencement of the counseling session||4th October 2022|
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form has been available on 8th September 2022. By 19th September 2022, the Application Form will be closed. The Registration Form will only be available online. Students must complete the entire registration form. Students are advised that there is no other mode of submission for the Application Form besides the offline mode.
When completing the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form, students must upload a scanned copy of their signature as well as their photographs. Every student must register them using their email address and mobile phone number, which will also allow them to check the data in the future. All students are informed that they must complete all of the options on the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the registration fees is provided:
- For general applicants, the registration fee is Rs 5000/-.
- SC candidates must pay a registration fee of Rs 2500/-.
- Applicants must pay the registration fee in cash or by demand draught.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form website.
- After that, you must fill out the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 registration form.
- Then you must fill out the form with your information to ensure that you do not make any mistakes in filling out the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
- Then you must upload your documents to the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form website.
- Finally, you must pay the Punjab M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form fees.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- B.Sc. Nursing Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Print out the online application form
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility criteria is provided:
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing exam or B.Sc. Hons Nursing course from a recognized board or university is required.
- At the time of admission, one must be a registered nurse or registered midwife with the known State Nursing Registration Council.
- To be admitted to the institution, one must have received at least 55% on the qualifying exam.
- One year of experience after or before the B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing exam or B.Sc. Hons Nursing course is required.
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants who wish to be admitted to the institute are required to take a written examination administered by the authorities.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be held offline, which means that a pen and paper-based test will be administered.
- Exam Marks: The entrance exam question paper will be worth a maximum of 180 points.
- In the entrance exam, you will be asked objective-type questions.
- Exam Language: The entrance exam question paper will be published in English.
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards will be distributed to applicants at the Registrar’s Office. Applicants are instructed to pick up their admit cards from the registrar’s office according to the schedule.
The notification about the admit card will be published on the university’s official website. The applicant’s admit card will include some basic information about the applicant as well as some important exam details. At the time of the entrance exam, applicants must bring their admit cards with them.
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
The results will be available to applicants on the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to check the results on the university’s official website. Official authorities will grant admission to applicants based on the results. Officials will compile a merit list of applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam.
Punjab M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
BFUHS PMNET 2022 counseling will take place following the announcement of the results. Candidates who take the entrance exam will be called for counseling for M.Sc. Nursing Courses, which will take place at the University College of Nursing, Faridkot, according to the schedule.
- Following the exhaustion of Punjab Resident Candidates, the aspirant who is not a resident of Punjab as per the Punjab Govt. notification will be considered.
- The selected candidates’ six-month fees will be collected on the spot at the counseling location in the form of a DD made payable to the Registrar, BFUHS, and payable in Faridkot.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.