CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Registration Form for UG and PG Courses will be released soon. The Christian Medical College in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, administers the entrance exam. The CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 examination is held to provide admission to various Diplomas, B.Sc. Nursing, PG Diploma Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing programs.
The CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 admission exam is held once a year at the university level. The institutes will award admission to nursing courses after the entrance test based on the Assessment Test and the Entrance Test.
Important Dates, Registration Form, Qualification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result, and Counseling for CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 are all provided here for all applicants.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the crucial information linked to the major events and dates is stated in the table below.
|Application form open from||To be announced|
|Application form end date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. In M.Sc. Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing, applicants may apply for up to two specialties, and in Post Basic Diploma Nursing, up to three specialties. When choosing a specialization, applicants must apply in the order of preference for admission into the programs on the Registration Form.
Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form once they have read the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
The following are the important details about the registration fees for applicants:
- Because paying the registration fee is such a crucial component of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for applicants.
|CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022||Rs. 750/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The applicants who have been accepted must go to the particular college and register for the course.
- If an applicant fails to show up for the enrollment process, the institute will choose individuals from the waiting list.
- Please keep in mind that applicants must have their necessary documentation with them when registering for the course.
- The admission is contingent on a medical fitness examination. The medical fitness clearance will be granted by the Medical Board of CMC, Vellore.
- Marksheets for 10th and 12th grades.
- Migration certificate
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of transfer
- Several passport-sized photos
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Proof of identification (Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Details of your credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is essential information concerning the applicant’s eligibility requirements:
- Only female applicants are permitted to apply for B.Sc. Nursing programs.
- The applicant must have completed the 12th grade with honors from any recognized board.
- In the 12th grade, the student must take Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology as obligatory subjects.
- Required Marks: To be qualified for the entrance exam, students must have a minimum of 45 percent in the general category (40 percent in the reserved category).
- Upper Age Limit: As of July 1, 2022, the student shall not be older than 30 years old.
- Minimum Age: As of December 31, 2022, students must be at least 17 years old.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be given in an online format (CBT Mode).
- Multiple Choice Questions are the type of questions that will be asked (MCQs)
- Exam Time: Exam time will vary depending on whether the paper is for UG or PG.
- Time Limit: 1 hour and 10 minutes will be given.
- Examinable Language: The exam will be conducted entirely in English.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Syllabus is available here. The CMC Vellore Nursing Syllabus 2022 will be available in an online format.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The details of the CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Admit Card may be seen here. The students must be familiar with all of the information on the CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Admit Card. The admit card for CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 will be available online.
On the official website, the CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Admit Card will be available. On the day of the exam, students must bring their CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 Admit Card to the exam center. The admit card for CMC Vellore Nursing 2022 will be available in the first week of May 2022.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Result
On several dates, the CMC Vellore Nursing Result for various courses has been made public. It is published in an online format on a website. Candidates must verify the results using their login credentials. Applicants who meet the qualifications are shortlisted for subsequent counseling and interview stages. Applicants are notified via their registration ID and number.
CMC Vellore PG Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
For the aforementioned courses, a merit list will be generated. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the candidates. Authorities will publish a merit list for candidates on the university’s official website.
To view the merit list, applicants must go to the university portal. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must first click the relevant link and complete the registration form. Following that, applicants must select a decision that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the choices in the counseling stage.
Applicants must get seat assignment letters from the university’s official website when the counseling stage is completed. When the applicants’ seats are determined, they must go to the designated college with all necessary documents and credentials. Applicants who have demonstrated merit will be selected for the counseling process. Counseling will be conducted in accordance with qualifying marks.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.