Mizoram NMMS 2022 Application Form will be available soon for the year 2022. The Mizoram National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination 2022 for Class VIII is a state-level aptitude test administered by the Mizoram State Council of Educational Research and Training.
Every year, the SCERT, Mizoram will hold the Mizoram NMMS exam 2022 in November 2022. According to the SCERT, Mizoram has a limit of 25 seats in NTS and 103 fellowships in NMMS.
Applicants who wish to take the Mizoram NMMS exam 2022 should visit the university’s official website to obtain complete information about the admissions test. As the official institutions will keep updating the complete notice on the university portal for the applicants.
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about significant events and dates for the applicants’ guide.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Application form
The NMMS Mizoram application would then be made available in the second week of September 2022. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam are advised to review the qualifying criteria and application submission instructions available on the university portal.
However, applicants must then fill out and submit the documents, which will be released online on the university portal. Applicants who do not fill out the registration form completely and correctly will be unable to take the entrance exam.
Applicants are commanded to sign up on the available at the official website and download the registration form from the website in order to obtain the registration form. The authority will send login credentials to the registered email address after initial authentication.
The university’s official website will be updated with complete information about the registration fees for the admissions test for the applicants’ convenience.
As a result, we ask that applicants visit the available at the official website to learn more about the registration fees for the admissions test.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Mizoram NMMS Registration Form website (https://scert.mizoram.gov.in/).
- Following that, you must complete the Mizoram NMMS 2022 application form.
- Then you must fill out the form with your information to ensure that you do not make any mistakes in filling out the Mizoram NMMS Registration Form.
- Then you must post your documents to the Mizoram NMMS 2022 Registration Form website. Finally, you must pay the Mizoram NMMS 2022 Registration Form fees.
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the eligibility criteria is provided:
- For the admissions test VIII class, candidates can apply from government/, government-aided/local body schools in Mizoram are only eligible to apply if they are not enrolled in a Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya, or boarding schools managed by the central and state governments.
- Applicants from the general class must obtain more than 55 percent of the marks in the class VII publicity exam in order to be considered for the admissions test.
- Scheduled caste applicants must have obtained at least 50% in the class VII promo exam to be eligible for the entrance exam.
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper must be completed in 90 minutes or less, as the official authority will not allow applicants any additional time to complete the paper.
- The entrance exam written examination will have 90 questions totaling 90 marks.
- The admissions test, however, will include objective-type questions.
- On the paper, there is no provision for negative markings.
- In the entrance exam, the applicant will receive one point for each correct answer.
- Wise applicants can consult the university’s official website provides details on the syllabus topic.
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who wish to take the admissions test are advised to obtain the admit card from the university portal after having to submit the application form and assessment fee. However, it will be the responsibility of the officials responsible to post the applicants’ admit cards on the university portal. Applicants are commanded to obtain a permit from the website using their login credentials.
NMMS Mizoram 2022 Result
Applicants must visit the university’s official website to obtain complete information about the scholarship’s next steps. However, after the admissions test, the official institutions will publish the results online on the university portal.
Applicants must use their roll number and name to download the results from the website and keep several copies. The official institutions will grant admittance to applicants based on their performance in the entrance test.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.