The application for NMMS Punjab 2022 will be published shortly. Every year at the state and local level for qualified candidates, the State Institute of Science Education (SISE), Punjab will organize the Punjab National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme 2022–2023 for class VIII. The official SISE authorities will update the university’s official website with all announcements and information pertaining to the Punjab NMMS 2022 exam for the applicants’ convenience.
However, for the sake of the applicants’ reference, we have listed below in this editorial all the crucial information regarding the Punjab NMMS 2022 exam, including the application procedure, exam dates, eligibility requirements, admit cards, and paper pattern sections, results, and many other specific details.
NMMS Punjab 2022 Important Dates
For the candidates’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Punjab 2022 Application form
In November 2022, the NMMS Punjab 2022 Registration Form will be made available. In order to take the entrance exam, candidates must register on the university portal. The registration form must be downloaded from the official website, though, after registration.
Following that, applicants must continue and begin submitting the application form as needed with the aid of the documentation of their educational credentials. Candidates are commanded to fill out the registration form with all necessary information.
Applicants are told to double-check the information they have managed to enter in the registration form once all the details have been successfully entered.
The Institute of Science Education (SISE), Punjab’s official institutions are in charge of updating the complete information regarding the admissions test application fee on the university portal for the applicants’ reference.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the NMMS Punjab 2022 official website (http://ssapunjab.org/scert/circulars_scert.html).
- Click Register, then click Candidate login.
- Type in a true name, true email address, and a true mobile number.
- To ensure that you don’t miss any notifications, create a user and you will receive the information on your mobile number or email address.
- Use the right user name and password listed in the link above to log in.
- After that, you must access the application form.
- Then, to avoid being turned down by the university, fill out the form with the correct information.
- After filling out the form, the applicant must attach a photo to the application.
- After completing all procedures, the student must upload all of the aforementioned documents to the university.
NMMS Punjab 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ reference, the following is a list of key details pertaining to the eligibility requirements:
- Education requirements: Only students from the government- and aid-supported high schools who will be taking the VIII this year are eligible to apply.
- Parents’ earnings: The parent of applicant’s yearly income should not be more than Rs. 1,50,000 from all sources.
- In order to pass the VII Exam, one must receive more than a 55 percent grade if they fall under the general category, and more than a 50 percent grade if they fall under the reserved category.
NMMS Punjab 2022 Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination cannot last longer
- 90 minutes.
- Candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam’s 90 questions for 90 points.
- For each correct response, the official institutions will award the applicants one mark.
- However, the paper is unmarked in any negative sense.
NMMS Punjab 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who wish to take the entrance exam must register for it and submit a properly completed application form along with the required application fee. However, candidates who complete the enrollment process successfully will be qualified to obtain the admit card via online mode from the university portal.
The application number and passcodes must be used in order to download the hall ticket from the university portal. Additionally, applicants must bring extra copies of their to admit cards and store them safely until the admissions process.
NMMS Punjab 2022 Result
After the entrance exam is finished, the official institutions will post the results of the admissions test online on the university portal. With the aid of their registration number and birth date, applicants must access the university’s official website to download their results.
Candidates are advised to keep a few copies of the results and to keep them safe until the admissions process. However, the official institutions will admit qualified candidates based on the scores they received in the entrance exam.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.