The NMMS Nagaland 2022 Registration Form will be released soon, and all students who are interested in taking this exam will find all of the information they need in this article. The State Council of Educational Research and Training administers the NMMS Nagaland exam (Nagaland).
Students who want to pursue a career in the NMMS and study for scholarships must take the NMMS Nagaland exam. Students in the seventh grade from any university in Nagaland are eligible to take this exam; however, they must complete the NMMS Nagaland Registration Form.
The students will learn everything they need to know about applying to NMMS Nagaland. The student will receive information about the NMMS Nagaland, such as eligibility requirements, key dates, and the paperwork required to fill out the NMMS Nagaland 2022 application form.
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Important Dates
The NMMS Nagaland 2022 Registration Form contains all of the dates that you require. The dates for NMMS Nagaland 2022 can be found in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Application form
The NMMS Nagaland 2022 Application Form will be available very soon for 2022. The NMMS Nagaland Registration Form can be completed more than one week after the commencement date of 2022.
The NMMS Nagaland 2022 Registration Form will only be available online. All students are asked to ensure that there are no other options for filling out the registration form for NMMS Nagaland, such as the offline mode.
For the NMMS Nagaland Registration Form, students should post their digital certificate and a recent photograph. Students should ensure that they fill out all of the details on the NMMS Nagaland Registration Form.
- The fee will not be given a refund to the applicant under any circumstances.
- The registration fee for NMMS Nagaland is non-transferable.
- The registration fee for NMMS Nagaland is Rs. 200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the NMMS Nagaland official website (https://scert.nagaland.gov.in/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by signup/register.
- Enter a new email address, name, and phone number.
- Generate the user, and the specifics will be sent to your mobile phone/email address.
- Then enter the OTP.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid user name and password.
- Enter all of your personal information and qualifications.
- Nursing courses should be chosen.
- Upload only the valid Authenticated Photograph and Signature in the desired format (JPG/JPEG).
- Once everything is completed, the student must pay the application fee.
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Get all the information about the NMMS Nagaland Qualifying Criteria right here. Before filling out the registration form, students must be aware of the NMMS Nagaland Eligible Candidates.
- The student must be an INDIAN.
- Gender: Admission to NMMS Nagaland 2022 courses is open to both men and women.
- Students must have completed the seventh grade from a recognized board.
- Students from the general class must obtain a minimum of 50% in the entrance test, while students from the SC/ST cast must obtain a minimum of 45%.
- Age Requirement: Students must be at least 13 years old as of December 31, 2022.
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode for 90 minutes only.
- The candidates are instructed to take the admission test, which consists of 90 MCQ-type questions for 90 marks.
- In the admissions test, the applicant receives one mark for each correct answer, and there are no negative markings on the paper for wrong answers.
- The official institutions will update the syllabus details on the university portal for the candidates’ reference.
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who have successfully submitted their application form and administration fee and have enrolled for the admissions test will be eligible to receive their admit card. The authoritative institutions will issue admit cards to such applicants online through the university portal.
NMMS Nagaland 2022 Result
The official institutions will post detailed information of the scholarship’s progress on the university portal for the applicants’ convenience. As a result, after passing the entrance exam, applicants must enhance their knowledge on the university portal.
However, the official authorities will make the specifics of the declaration of the result available on the internet on the university portal for the candidates’ reference.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.