The Merged Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (SAET 2023) is a single M.Ed entrance exam for admittance to the three deemed Sanskrit colleges, or videlicet SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidya (Tirupati). To select applicants for entrance, an entrance exam will be administered.
The Admission Test merit list will be created independently for each university. The admission policy of each of the three institutions shall be followed. More information about SAET 2023-23 can be found here.
In this article, we will go over the Registration Form, Fees, Key Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Result, Counseling, and so on for CSAET M.Ed 2023.
CSAET M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The CSAET M.Ed Entrance Exam Key Dates are listed in the link below for applicants who plan to apply for this test.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications in the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
CSAET M.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants interested in pursuing a Master of Education degree at one of India’s three prestigious Sanskrit universities, namely LBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati), can apply for the Merged Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test by filling out the registration form and providing the
The CSAET M.Ed Entrance Exam Registration Form will be provided online. The registration form will be available on the official website from the first week of May 2023 until the third week of July 2023. Applicants must fill in all of the correct and complete information on the registration form. Applicants must submit their application forms before the deadline.
Application fee for CSAET M.Ed 2023
- The application cost can be paid online by the applicants.
- Online payments can be made using a credit card, a debit card, or net banking, among other methods.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Shri Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Sanskrit University official website (https://www.slbsrsv.ac.in/).
- Applicants should indicate their preference for admission to Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeetham.
- Following that, applicants must fill out the RSVPCET 2023 M.Ed (CSAET) Application Form with their personal information, communication details, residential information, and qualification information.
- They must upload their photo and signature in accordance with the guidelines.
- Following successful submission, a registration number will be generated.
- Applicants must pay their application fees online using a credit/debit card or net banking.
- Applicants should be required to print out the registration form for future use.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Self-attested photocopy of age proof
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheets/degrees
- Reservation certificates for eligible candidates
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
CSAET M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the CSAET M.Ed Entrance Exam must first ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. Ineligible candidates are not permitted to apply for this examination.
- Age Restrictions: Applicants must be no older than 38 years old.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, or any other qualification similar.
- Required Marks: They must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% or a Master’s Degree with at least 55% (Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology).
- Relaxation: There will be a 5% mark reduction for SC, ST, and DA (Differently Abled) applicants, as well as a 5-year age reduction for DA applicants.
CSAET M.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- The test is conducted in an offline mode.
- Exam Time: The exam lasts two hours.
- MCQs are the most common form of questions.
- The number of sections is one.
CSAET M.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The CSAET M.Ed 2023 Admit Card will be made accessible in the fourth week of July 2023. Applicants can obtain an admit card for the examination by visiting the official website. If you do not receive an Admit Card prior to the Examination day, you may visit the Website and obtain the Roll No. and the first name of the Examination center from the internet and contact the center.
One hour before the examination, bring two photographs and the completed required form. Fill out the registration form only if you believe you are qualified. Fill out no more than one form. The candidacy test will be canceled as a result.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.