Rajasthan GNM 2021 application form will be released soon. The Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare is Conducting Authority of the Rajasthan GNM 2021 which conducts the admission process for qualified applicants.
The admission process is known as Rajasthan GNM Entrance 2021. With the help of the admission process, the eligible applicants will be able to take admission in three years of general nursing and midwifery courses in various universities and institutes located in Rajasthan.
Applicants desirous of getting admission in Rajasthan GNM 2021 are advised to fill the Rajasthan GNM application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Form will be Released Soon.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||September 2021|
|Till filling the online complaint form||October 2021|
|Complaint list||October 2021|
|Option form||November 2021|
|Merit List||November 2021|
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Form
- Rajasthan GNM 2021 application will be released in August 2021.
- The application form can be filled in by the last week of September 2021.
- The application forms for the admission process by the official authorities will be available on the official website.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the university.
- After that, the applicants have to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, applicants are required to enter some basic details in the application form.
- Applicants should note that they should enter all the details at the time of registration and correctly.
- Since the information will be used for the future admission process and at the start of classes.
- Once the details are filled in properly, applicants have to click on the Register tab and submit the registration.
- This will complete the registration process.
How to fill Application Form
- While applying, applicants are required to enter some required details in the application form.
- Once the details are successfully entered in the application form applicants, need to check the information given in the application form.
- If all the information in the application form is filled incorrectly, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- After that, the applicants have to upload some required documents in the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to upload the documents properly.
- Once the documents are properly uploaded, the applicants have to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken, applicants must securely place the printout for future use.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Application Fee
|Pay Through||SC/ ST||General/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS|
|Payment gateway (credit/debit card)||100/-||200/-|
|Payment Gateway (Net Banking)||100/-||200/-|
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- One must pass the HSC examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university to get admission.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be with English as compulsory subjects in the HSC examination.
- Must pass with minimum 40% marks in HSC examinations, if they belong to general applicants, who are of reserved category, should get more than 35% marks, who are scoring marks in HSC examination.
- A person must be over 17 years of age at the time of admission as one must be till 31 December 2021 to get admission.
- Applicants belonging to the general category should be less than 34 years in the case of women and 28 years in the case of admission of men.
- The reserved category should be less than 39 years in the case of women and 33 years for men to get admission.
- Applicants who are applying from departmental quota must be below 40 years of age in case of women and 35 years of age to get admission for men.
Click Here to Check Rajasthan GNM 2021 in Hindi.
Rajasthan GNM 2021 Selection Procedure
- The official officers of the applicants will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- To provide admission to applicants, the official authorities will prepare a merit list of applicants.
- The university official will update the merit list of applicants on the official website of the university. And based on the merit list, applicants will be eligible to appear in counseling rounds in person and get admission.
- However, the official officials of 80: 20 will provide admission to applicants in government and private nursing colleges for women and men.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.