Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application From will be Released Soon. The Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare is Conducting Authority of the Rajasthan GNM 2022 which conducts the admission process for qualified applicants.
The admission process is known as Rajasthan GNM Entrance 2022. With the help of the admission process, the eligible applicants will be able to take admission in three years of general nursing and midwifery courses in various universities and institutes located in Rajasthan.
Applicants desirous of getting admission in Rajasthan GNM 2022 are advised to fill out the Rajasthan GNM application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below-
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Previous Year Admission Notification has been Released. Click Here to Check Notice.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Important Dates
|Important Dates||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form||15th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application||2nd March 2023|
|Option form||3rd to 10th March 2023|
|Allotment list||26th March 2023|
|Reporting College||28th to 31st March 2023|
|Upward Movement||31st March to 3rd April 2023|
|Allotment of Upward Movement||7th April 2023|
|Reporting in College||7th to 11th April 2023|
|Second Round Option Form||12th to 18th April 2023|
|Upward Movement||28th to 29th April 2023|
|Allotment of Upward Movement||5th May 2023|
|Reporting in College||5th to 12th May 2023|
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application Form
- Rajasthan GNM 2022 application will be released in February 2023.
- The application form can be filled in by March 2023.
- The application forms for the admission process by the official authorities will be available on the official website.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the university.
- After that, the applicants have to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, applicants are required to enter some basic details in the application form.
- Applicants should note that they should enter all the details at the time of registration and correctly.
- Since the information will be used for the future admission process and at the start of classes.
- Once the details are filled in properly, applicants have to click on the Register tab and submit the registration.
- This will complete the registration process.
How to fill Application Form
- While applying, applicants are required to enter some required details in the application form.
- Once the details are successfully entered in the application form applicants, need to check the information given in the application form.
- If all the information in the application form is filled incorrectly, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- After that, the applicants have to upload some required documents in the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to upload the documents properly.
- Once the documents are properly uploaded, the applicants have to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken, applicants must securely place the printout for future use.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Application Fee
|Pay Through||SC/ ST||General/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS|
|Payment gateway (credit/debit card)||100/-||200/-|
|Payment Gateway (Net Banking)||100/-||200/-|
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- One must pass the HSC examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university to get admission.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be with English as compulsory subjects in the HSC examination.
- Must pass with minimum 40% marks in HSC examinations, if they belong to general applicants, who are of reserved category, should get more than 35% marks, who are scoring marks in HSC examination.
- A person must be over 17 years of age at the time of admission as one must be till 31 December 2022 to get admission.
- Applicants belonging to the general category should be less than 34 years in the case of women and 28 years in the case of admission of men.
- The reserved category should be less than 39 years in the case of women and 33 years for men to get admission.
- Applicants who are applying from the departmental quota must be below 40 years of age in the case of women and 35 years of age to get admission for men.
Click Here to Check Rajasthan GNM 2022 in Hindi.
Rajasthan GNM 2022 Selection Procedure
- The official officers of the applicants will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- To provide admission to applicants, the official authorities will prepare a merit list of applicants.
- The university official will update the merit list of applicants on the official website of the university. And based on the merit list, applicants will be eligible to appear in counseling rounds in person and get admission.
- However, the official officials of 80: 20 will provide admission to applicants in government and private nursing colleges for women and men.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.