The registration form for EWS Haryana Admission 2023 will be available soon. Haryana’s Department of School Education (DSE) was established with the goal of overseeing education in the state. The Haryana Department of School Education will be responsible for updating the complete details and notifications pertaining to the admission procedure on the university portal in an online format for the applicants’ reference.
Eligible applicants from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) or the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category will be able to enroll in various private schools run by the Haryana Department of School Education.
This article will provide students with information on the registration form, qualifications, Important Dates, and the documents required, among other things.
EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the key information linked to the important events and tentative dates is listed in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of application||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Application form
On the website, all students must submit an online application. The applicant must first create an account and register with the website, after which they must log in with their ID and password and save the information for future use.
In the EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Registration Form, the student must complete all essential fields. If a student type in any incorrect or incomplete information, the form will be rejected immediately, and no investigation will be conducted.
All students must print the completed Registration Form. The student must take a final printout of the application after completing the form.
The enrollment fee for EWS Haryana Admission 2023 is detailed here. Here we will learn everything there is to know about the fees for the Application Form.
- The costs for the EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Registration Form cannot be paid offline.
- The fees paid to one applicant cannot be transferred to another.
- Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam will have to pay Rs.200 for general and OBC categories, however, the final payment amount may be found on the website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, we must go to the EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Registration Form official website.
- We must now sign up for an account in order to access the site.
- Therefore we must complete all of the fields that have been presented.
- All of the details should be the same as on the 10th and 11th-grade mark sheets.
- In order to be registered as a user on their website and get an OTP, the applicant will need an email address and a mobile phone number.
- After logging in, the applicant must import all of his or her personal information and credentials.
- A scanned photograph and a digital signature must be uploaded by the candidate, and both photos must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The applicant should double-check all of the information entered in the EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Application Form.
- In the future, the information on which fields to fill out and submit will not be changed or amended.
- Applicants should print the registration validation paper after completing the process.
Document required for EWS Haryana Admission 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Passport size photograph.
- Scanned signature.
- The student must have a valid email address as well as a phone number.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- TC (Transfer certificate)
EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
EWS Haryana Admission is not open to all applicants. Those who meet the qualifying requirements will be able to continue with the registration procedure. To check if you’re eligible, look here:
- Class 6: A clear class V from a recognized school is required.
- For class 9, you must obtain a passing grade in class VIII from a recognized school.
- For class 11, you must obtain a passing grade in class 10 from a reputable school or board.
- Percentage – Pass with at least 55 percent in physics, chemistry, and biology for the upper class.
- The family’s yearly income – monthly income – is less than Rs 100000/- per year from all sources.
- Before December 31, 2023, every student must be 17 years old.
EWS Haryana Admission 2023 Merit List
A merit list will be prepared by the official body in order to admit eligible applicants. Haryana’s Directorate of Education will have the authority to compile a merit list of recommended applicants for admission.
The merit list will also be made accessible in an online format on the university portal for applicants’ reference. Once the evaluation is done, the applicants will be able to access the results/merit list on the official website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.