The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the CSIR UGC NET (commonly known as CSIR NET) exam at the national level to select applicants for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and to determine their eligibility for recruitment as teachers in Indian universities and colleges. Only candidates who pass the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET test are allowed to teach in the Science and Technology faculty.
Applicants would be able to choose from 225 CSIR UGC NET exam centers across India. Applicants can choose from four different exam cities when filling out the application form. Applicants will have the option to change and re-select exam centers on the online application form. Applicants will also be able to change their uploaded photos and signatures, as well as the exam center.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants who are taking the exam should be aware of the crucial dates; a link to the official website is provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||Dec 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||Jan 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||Jan 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||Jan 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||Jan 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||Feb 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||Feb 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||Feb 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application form
On the official website (https://nta.ac.in/), the CSIR UGC NET application form will be available in an online format. Before filling up the CSIR UGC NET application form, candidates should make sure they meet the qualifying requirements. After paying the application fee, the CSIR UGC NET application process will be completed.
Applicants must have their personal information, academic information, and bank information ready before filling out the CSIR UGC NET application form. It is critical to correctly complete the application form.
Application fee for CSIR UGC NET 2022
The following Enrollment Fee must be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- General Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 250/-
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Visit the CSIR UGC NET official website.
- Fill in your name, valid email address, phone number, and date of birth on the registration form.
- Applicants must complete the application form after completing the registration process and providing their personal and academic information.
- Submit your signature and a scanned photo of yourself.
- After paying the application fees, complete the application process.
- Applicants are required to print the application form for future reference.
Document required for CSIR UGC NET 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Category certificate
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational requirements and age limits are part of the CSIR NET exam eligibility criteria, which vary per post. Make sure you verify the eligibility criteria for the post you’re interested in.
- Applicants must have finished BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MBBS with a minimum of 55 percent for General/ OBC candidates belonging and 50 percent for SC/ ST/ PwD categorization applicants in order to be eligible for CSIR NET 2022.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 55 percent for General/ OBC category candidates and 50 percent for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates in their B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in the Integrated MS-Ph.D. program.
- For JRF NET, the student must be 28 years old as of July 1, 2022, with a 5-year age limit for SC/ ST/ PWD/ female applicants and a 3-year age limit for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) aspirants.
- The Lectureship NET has no age restriction.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be an offline examination.
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants must complete their exams in three hours, with no more time allowed under any circumstances.
- Question Types: The question will be asked in a multiple-choice format.
- Total Marks: There will be 200 marks on the exam paper.
- Negative Marking: There is a considerable reduction of 25%.
- Sessions: There will be two sessions for this examination.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who are taking the exam should familiarise themselves with the syllabus; a link to the official website is provided below.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
In the first week of June 2022, the CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official NTA website. Applicants can get it by logging in with their credentials. Applicants will not be permitted to sit for the exam unless they present a valid hall ticket, as well as original ID evidence and a self-attested photocopy of the same, at the exam center.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Result
NTA will provide the results of the CSIR UGC NET 2022 in an online format. Applicants can access their CSIR NET exam results using their application number and birth date/password. The candidate’s data, the marks they received, and their qualifying status are all included in the CSIR UGC NET result.
Click Here to Check Answer Key.
Follow the procedures below to download the CSIR NET 2022 result.
- Go to the official website.
- To access the CSIR UGC NET 2022 June results, go to the CSIR UGC NET 2022 June result link.
- In the login window that displays, enter your CSIR UGC NET application number, password, and date of birth.
- The CSIR UGC NET result 2022 will then appear on the screen.
- Save it for future use.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Merit List
The merit list will include information such as the candidate’s Roll Number, Rank, and Grades. The merit list will be compiled based on the candidates’ performance in the admission exam. Candidates who qualify for the JRF will also be eligible for a lectureship if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Applicants who qualify for a Lectureship will be considered for a Junior Research Fellowship if they are qualified. They will, however, be ineligible for the normal JRF-NET Fellowship. Candidates who qualify for JRF (NET) will earn a fellowship from either the CSIR or the UGC, depending on their assigned project.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Counseling
Counseling for the CSIR NET 2022 will begin shortly after the results are announced. Once the notification is released, candidates will be able to verify the dates on this page. After the conducting body has created the merit list, the CSIR NET counseling will take place.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.