The DOST Telangana application form will be available online at dost.cgg.gov.in. As a result, applicants seeking admission through DOST 2024 should regularly check the official website for the most up-to-date information. The DOST 2023-24 Admission Schedule will be released soon; stay tuned for further information. It is expected that DOST 2023 Registration would begin in August.In this article, applicants must complete information on the list of participating universities under DOST. On the official website, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) offers an online counseling tool for admission to several Undergraduate programs called Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST).
This admissions process is held at the state level each year. Applicants must complete the qualifying criteria, a registration form, and other information in the article below.
DOST Admission 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details.
DOST Admission 2024 Important Dates
Important DOST Admission Dates are supplied by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for individuals seeking admission to various undergraduate programs.
|Application opens on||June 2024|
|Application closed on||July 2024|
|Admit Card on||August 2024|
|Exam held on||August 2024|
|Result declared on||September 2024|
|Counseling on||October 2024|
DOST Admission 2024 Application form
The registration form is made available online. The registration form will be available on the official website for applicants to complete. If the Adhaar card is not linked, use the link to check the Aadhaar number seeded/linked with the mobile number.
Applicants are recommended to fill out the employment application completely. Documents should only be uploaded in the format specified. Additionally, retain a copy of the completed registration form for future reference.
Application fee for DOST Admission 2024
Applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs.100/-, and if they register late, they should pay a late fee of Rs.400/-. Aspirants can pay with a debit card, credit card, or net banking. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Here are steps to fill DOST Admission 2024 form
- For getting admission courses in the state of Telangana, registration could be done online at dost.cgg.gov.in.
- To register for the DOST 2024 Exam, candidates must fill out an application form both online and offline.
- Fill out the form with information such as your name, father/name, mother’s gender, email address, birth date, mobile phone number, qualification data, and certificate, among other things.
- Provide all relevant documents, such as educational qualifications, test scores, academic data, and so on.
- To complete registration, you must pay the DOST 2024 Application Fees.
- Take printed copies of the filled registration form for future reference.
DOST Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who intend to fill out the DOST Admission Registration Form should review the Qualifying Criteria listed below.
- The applicants must be of Indian citizenship.
- They must have a 10+2 diploma with relevant topics from a recognized board.
- Applicants from other boards must provide an Eligibility Certificate from the Telangana State Board of Intermediate.
- Admission can be granted only on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in the qualifying examination in a single try.
DOST 2024 Admission Procedure
Applicants must have a verified Aadhar Card Number that has been connected to their cellphone number via the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification. They must link their Aadhaar number, name, gender, and date of birth as per their SSC/Intermediate Certification to their cellphone number well in advance.
After validating these details, applicants should visit the Degree Online Services, Telangana website, https://dost.cgg.gov.in. After checking in to the official website, applicants will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
The aspirants can next fill out the registration form with all of the accurate and complete information. They must choose their appearing course and pay the application money before submitting the application form. Applicants must write down their registration details, and they will also receive an SMS with their registration details to their registered mobile phone number.
The applicants will be displayed on the DOST Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page. Applicants must click on the Web Options link, and the seat will be awarded to the applicants online. Allotted applicants must self-report online following allotment in different phases as determined by the authority.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.