The application form for RGUCET 2022 will be available soon. The RGUCET (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test) is a test that allows students to apply for admission to undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs at Rajiv Gandhi University.
This is a University level entrance exam that is offered by Rajiv Gandhi University. Arunachal University, which is located in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India, was previously known as Rajiv Gandhi University. Applicants seeking admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, B.A., B.Com, BFA, B.Sc., and other programs must ensure that they meet the requirements.
Applicants who wish to apply should review the details of the RGUCET 2022 exam, such as how to fill out the registration form, the eligibility requirements, significant dates, and how to apply, among other things.
RGUCET 2022 Important Dates
Interested applicants in enrolling in Rajiv Gandhi University through the RGUCET 2022 admission process should keep track of the essential dates. Because there would be no provision for applicants who fail to appear for the exam on time.
|Application opens on||22nd January 2022|
|Application closed on||15th April 2022|
|Admit Card on||April 2022|
|Exam held for 1st Phase
Exam held for 2nd Phase
|23rd and 24th April 2022
7th and 8th May 2022
|Result declared on||June 2022|
|Counseling on||July 2022|
RGUCET 2022 Application form
Applicants must complete the registration form in order to be considered for admission to Rajiv Gandhi University. Without enrollment, the applicant will be ineligible for further admission. The data submitted by applicants must be accurate.
Any incorrect information given by the candidate may result in the RGUCET admission 2022 being canceled. The RGU website provides access to the RGUCET registration form. It can only be accessed via the internet.
Applicants should continue to check the RGU website for updates. It is a crucial stage in the admissions process. Applicants should, however, check the qualifying criteria before filling out the application.
Application fee for RGUCET 2022
The RGUCET 2022 Registration Fee is detailed here. For all applicants, the RGUCET 2022 Registration Fee payment option and mechanism are listed here.
- The Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2022 Admissions Test will cost Rs 400/- to apply for.
- Applicants will only be able to pay the registration fee online by Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, or any other method.
Here are steps to fill RGUCET 2022 form
- By obtaining a prospectus from the university along with a registration form.
- The application can be found on the university portal.
- Make the payment online using net banking, credit or debit card, or a combination of both.
- Apply online with papers and a DD or challan to pay the registration fees.
Document required for RGUCET 2022
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of signature and left thumb impression
- Self-attested ID proof
- Self-attested Class 10th Certificate
- Self-attested Class 12th mark sheet
RGUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should read the following information carefully:
- Applicants must have finished their 12th class, standard, HSC, or intermediate.
- Stream: Any stream can be used.
- Recognition: The recognized board must have been passed.
- The RGUCET 2022 Scorecard is required.
- Students must be at least 17 years old to participate.
- Required Subjects: One of the Mandatory Subjects must be mathematics.
- Students who are taking the qualifying test in their final year are eligible to take the RGUCET 2022.
RGUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The RGUCET is an M.C.Q (multiple-choice) test.
- It also has a grading system that is negative. For each incorrect response, 0.25 points are deducted.
- Applicants, on the other hand, are given one mark for each correct answer.
- The RGUCET test lasts two hours. The Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test is a 100-point exam.
RGUCET 2022 Syllabus
The administrators have yet to provide an official RGUCET 2022 Syllabus for exam preparation. However, it is recommended that applicants study the previous curriculum for which they have appeared.
RGUCET 2022 Admit Card
The RGUCET Admit Card will be accessible only to registered applicants. The admit card is available on the university’s website for applicants to download. Applicants must bring their admit card to the designated examination location since there will be no entry without it.
The information on the admit card should be double-checked by the candidates. Applicants must inform the appropriate authority if the admit card has an error. Along with the admission card, candidates must bring the appropriate evidence of identity.
RGUCET 2022 Result
The RGUCET entrance examination result is available online for applicants. Only registered applicants, however, will have access to the results. It will be accessible over the internet. To view the RGU result 2022, applicants must go to the RGSU website.
They will be required to log in using their username and password. The data provided must be accurate. With invalid credentials, you won’t be able to access the result. For future reference, they must save and print their results. Candidates who meet the requirements will be chosen for admission. Candidates who do not pass the RGUCET will not be allowed to continue.
RGUCET 2022 Counseling
Applicants who qualify for RGUCET admission will be invited to RGU counseling. They must arrive at the counseling location on time. Any request to change the counseling session’s date or time will be denied.
They must bring certain documentation to the therapy session. Candidates will not be admitted unless their documents are properly verified. The paperwork must be in good order. Admission will be revoked if a document is found to be invalid.
During the counseling procedure, the candidate must be present in person. Following successful fee payment, the candidate will be granted final admission. Candidates must provide documents such as a 10+2 mark sheet, if appropriate, a category certificate, and a qualification certificate, among others.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.