DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form will be Released Soon. The DPU Nursing Council (APNC) is responsible for administering the DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam. To enroll in this course, students must first fill out the DPU AIPGNET Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
The DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam will take place in July 2022. Those interested in selecting this option should examine its suitability before applying.
We’ve included complete information about the DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration Form, Administration Fee, Key Dates, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Result, Merit List, Counseling Procedure, and more on this page.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the vital information linked to the major events and dates is stated in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants must begin filling out the Registration Form after reading the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Applicants must also submit scanned versions of their pictures and signatures in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Because paying the registration fees is an essential aspect of the registration process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The key details of the application fee will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information regarding the registration fee by visiting the university’s official website.
|Fees||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Entrance Test Fees||Rs. 1000/-|
|Processing Fees||Rs. 300/-|
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step is to go to the website where we can register for the DPU M.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2022.
- To register, we need your phone number and address.
- Create an account and fill in all of the details according to your 10th and 12th-grade marks sheet to avoid making any mistakes.
- After that, you must pay the DPU M.Sc. Nursing 2022 application fees.
- Your signature and photo must be uploaded in (JPE or JPEG) format only.
- Finally, a hard copy of the registration form is required.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate
- PwD Certificate
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested in applying for DPU AIPGNET 2020 for M.Sc. Nursing should review the following qualifying criteria:
- Any State Nursing Registration Council requires the applicant to be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent.
- The applicant must have completed a B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program at an Indian Nursing Council-approved institution.
- After completing your Basic B. Sc., you must have at least one year of job experience (Nursing).
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of work experience before or after completing the Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) program.
Tie-Breaking criteria for Equal Marks
If two or more students receive the same number of points on the entrance exam, the final merit will be determined using the following procedure:
- First Level: Applicants with higher marks at the B.Sc. (Nursing) level in the topic for which they are applying will be given preference.
- Second Level: If the tie still exists, the applicant with the higher aggregate marks in the last year of B.Sc.(Nursing) or comparable examination shall be favored.
- Third Level: If the tie remains, the applicant with the better aggregate marks in B. Sc. (Nursing) courses will be favored.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Time:- 3 Hrs.
- Marks: There will be a maximum of 100 points.
- The number of questions will be 100 objective types MCQs. Each MCQ will have four possible answers and a single best answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Test Level/Standard: HSC examination standard
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who completed the registration form on or before the deadline will be granted an admit card. Applicants in this category can obtain their admission cards from the official web page. To download the admit card, applicants must log in to the official website and input their user ID and password. The admit card contains information such as exam details, applicant information, and exam instructions. Applicants must bring it to the exam center, along with a valid ID.
DPU M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
The DPU AIPGNET 2022 results are now available on the official website. Applicants who took the entrance exam can view their results on the official website. A merit list is created based on the marks earned by applicants in the admission exam. The names of those who have been chosen for admission are listed on the merit list.
Such applicants are eligible to participate in the counseling rounds. They must first register for counseling online. Applicants must fill out and lock their choices during registration.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.