The MMU MSc Nursing 2023 All India Nursing Test for admission to Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala. The entrance exam for admission to various nursing programs is held once a year. Those interested in becoming a nurse can enroll in the courses before the deadline. The registration procedure has begun. On this page, you will find information about the All India Nursing Entrance Test, including exam dates, eligibility requirements, and an application form.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala, will direct the All India Nursing Entrance Test. The entrance exam will be held once a year for students interested in enrolling in Maharishi Markandeshwar University’s two-year M.Sc Nursing program (MMU). To participate in the entrance exam, you must first register for it.
MMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below-
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The link below provides applicants with important information about important events and dates. Examine it out.
|End date of Application||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form
The MMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form is now available. The MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test 2023 Registration Form is due by the third week of August 2023. Only online registration forms will be available. Candidates must first visit the university’s official site and download the registration form and prospectus.
Candidates must begin filling out the application form as soon as they have checked the instructions in the prospectus. Applicants must enter some necessary particulars in the application form, such as personal details, academic information, course-related details, contact and parent’s information, and further details when submitting the application form.
Application fee for MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023
The following are the most important details about the applicable registration fees:
- Because paying the registration fees is an important part of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so by the deadline.
- The official authorities for the applicants will discuss the details of the application fee on the university’s official website.
- It is suggested that applicants visit the university’s official website to learn more about the application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants are requested to complete the Registration Form in English only, using block letters.
- To fill out the Registration Form, applicants must use a blue or black ball pen.
- Applicants are instructed to fill out and submit the duly completed Application Form in offline mode only before the due date.
- When submitting the form, applicants are instructed to send some required documents along with the Registration Form.
- Applicants must ensure that all educational certificates and necessary documents are attached when submitting the Registration Form.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility criteria is provided:
- One must be registered with the state nursing registration council as a nurse, midwife, or other equivalents.
- The applicant who wishes to be admitted to the university must have completed B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses from a recognized university or institution.
- The qualifying exam must have yielded a score of more than 55%.
- After completing the B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course, aspirants must have a minimum of one year of professional experience.
- An aspirant who wishes to take the entrance exam must be medically fit.
- Aspirants from the reserved category have received a 5% reduction in qualifying marks.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The English language will be followed.
- The examination that will be held will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
- The exam will include 120 multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Each question will be worth three points, for a total of 360 points on the exam.
- To be eligible for admission to the MMU, candidates must score at least 50% on the entrance exam.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
Students who are taking the examination should be familiar with the syllabus. MMU M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Syllabus will be provided on the website.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
- Only those applicants who have successfully registered for the entrance exam and filled out and submitted the Application Form before the deadline are eligible to receive an admit card.
- The admit card is a crucial document that must be presented at the qualifying examination.
- The university will also send admit cards to the applicants’ registered addresses via mail.
- The admit card should be kept safely and securely, according to the specific instructions.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
- The results will be posted on the university’s official website for applicants’ convenience.
- Applicants are advised to obtain their results by visiting the university’s official website.
- Applicants must obtain a copy of the results by downloading them from the official website.
- Applicants who meet the university’s admissions requirements will be contacted for the second round of interviews.
- Authorities will, however, post all details of the admission procedure on the university’s official website for applicants’ reference.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Merit List and Counselling
A merit list will be created for the mentioned courses. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. Based on the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the applicants. Administrators and teachers will publish a merit list for applicants on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, candidates must go to the university’s official website. Potential candidates are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and fill out the choices during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.