The GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Registration Form for UG/PG Courses has been released. The GITAM GAT UGTP is a popular examination held on a state level by GITAM University to admit applicants to undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy, among other fields.
Admission will be offered to candidates at GITAM University’s three campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru. Applicants can apply for this examination by filling out an online application form based on their eligibility requirements.
The Institute of Nursing, which is part of GITAM, is known for providing world-class nursing education to meet the nation’s ever-increasing demand for qualified nurses. Applicants will learn about the GITAM GAT UGTP key dates, registration form, qualifications, and test procedure from this article.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided here.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important information related to the important events and dates is cited in the table below. Take a look at it.
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Application form
Aspirants should visit the website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. After reading the instructions in the prospectus, aspirants should begin filling out the Registration Form. In addition, candidates must submit scanned images of their passport-size photographs in the quantified size and format specified on the university portal.
Personally identifiable information, educational materials, course-related details, contact and parent information, and other details must be entered in the Registration Form by aspirants.
For the submission of a registration form, candidates must pay a processing fee of Rs. 300/-. The fee can be paid online with a debit card or credit card through a secure payment gateway. The applicant will be able to print the acknowledgment page after successfully paying the fee. Take two copies of the filled-in registration form printout for future use once the registration is completed successfully.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- For new applicants, they must first register on the official website.
- Applicants who have already registered must log in using the email ID and password they created during registration.
- After logging in, applicants must complete the application form with all necessary information.
- Select the payment option to make an online fee payment after filling out the application form.
- Print your completed application form and keep it handy for future correspondence.
- Marksheets for grades 10 and 12 as well as a certificate of completion
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should review the GITAM eligibility criteria as well as the minimum qualification details listed below.
- The applicant must be 17 years old on December 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
- Pass the intermediate or 10.2 Biology Botany Zoology examination with a minimum of 45 percent overall. Physics, Chemistry, and English are required subjects in AISSCE CBSE/ ICSE/ SSC/ HSC/NIOS/APSOS or a recognized board’s equivalent.
- Students must be medically fit for intermediate vocational nursing with a bridge course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Age Requirements: The minimum age for admission is 17 years old, and the maximum age is 25 years old.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
- All of the questions are objective in nature (multiple choice questions).
- Only one of the four possible answers to each question is correct.
- 3 points will be awarded for each correct answer, and 1 point will be deducted from the final score for each incorrect answer.
- There are no points for not attempting.
- There are no negative points.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Syllabus
Questions from intermediate or 12th-grade subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be asked in GITAM nursing. For better preparation, they should have to prioritise these subjects.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Admit Card
The only ticket that allows an applicant to enter the exam center is the GITAM GAT Nursing 2022 admit card. With the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the GITAM GAT Nursing 2022 exam. The exam center address, the time, and the exam date are all listed on the GITAM GAT 2022 Admit Card.
The admit card can be downloaded from GITAM’s official website, gitam.edu. The admit card is not sent by mail or e-mail by GITAM. To obtain the admit card, candidates must first log in with their application number or user ID and password.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Result
Following the examination, the conducting body GITAM will announce the GITAM GAT 2022 Nursing result in the month of May 2022. When the result is announced, candidates can check it on the GITAM official website. The university creates a ranking list based on the applicants’ grades. A candidate who received a higher grade is ranked higher.
Using their GITAM GAT 2022 Nursing hall ticket number and date of birth, candidates can check their rank and scorecard. Each candidate receives a call letter for counseling based on their rank. Using their application number, candidates can access the counseling letter on the GITAM website.
GITAM Nursing Admission 2022 Merit List and Counselling
For the aforementioned courses, a Merit List will be prepared. The merit list’s specifics are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, administrators will grant admission to the applicants.
Administrators will publish a merit list for applicants on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, candidates must go to the university portal. Aspirants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
The GITAM University will release GITAM counseling 2022 in the third week of May 2022. The online counseling is being held on 7 campuses across the state. The counseling call letter is distributed via the internet. Aspirants who have been shortlisted must attend the counseling rounds with their documents for verification. After aspirants log in, the GITAM GAT 2022 counseling details will be available.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.