The University of Delhi’s Department of Education has held the DU B.Ed to admit applicants to the two-year Bachelor of Education programme on both the North and South campuses. Every year, a university-level admission examination is held.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply for the DU B.Ed online by visiting the official website and filling out the registration form. Every year, a large number of applicants may run.
Applicants will learn more about the DU B.Ed Admission dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and admission requirements in this article.
DU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The key information about the significant events and dates has been mentioned in the link below for the applicants.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
DU B.Ed 2022 Application form
The DU B.Ed Registration Form will be available on the official website, http://www.cie.du.ac.in, starting in the third week of June 2022. Before completing the online Application Form, applicants must ensure that they are eligible. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Fees for the DU B.Ed in 2022
- Those enrolling for DU B.Ed. Admission 2022 who are from the OBC category must pay Rs. 500/- in addition to the registration form.
- Those who fall under the reserved category must pay Rs. 250/- in addition to the registration form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, aspirants should visit the Department of Education, University of Delhi’s official website (http://www.doe.du.ac.in/).
- Applicants should register using their email address and phone number, and an enrollment number will be generated for them after they submit their information.
- Applicants must carefully choose their subject category and teach the subject.
- Applicants must pay the application fee via Payment Gateway or by Demand Draft payable in Delhi in favour of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi.’
- Following that, candidates must upload a recent passport-size coloured photograph as well as a scanned signature.
- The applicants should make the payment and print out the registration form for future reference.
DU B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form for the DU B.Ed, applicants should check their eligibility criteria and the minimum qualification details shown below.
- Age Limit: No age limit.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants with a Master’s degree in science, humanities, or social science, as well as a bachelor’s degree in technology or engineering, as well as those with a specialisation in Science and Maths, are eligible to apply.
- Required Grades: They must have a Master’s degree with a required grade point average of 55 per cent.
- Relaxation: For applicants who fall under the reserved category, there is a 5% mark relaxation.
DU B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern:
- There are 100 multiple choice questions on the paper.
- Correct answers receive 4 marks.
- 1 Mark deduction for wrong response.
- The examination will last two hours in total.
- The paper is bilingual, meaning it is written in both English and Hindi.
DU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The DU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus assesses the applicants’ ability to teach. Go to the following link.
DU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public through the internet by the appropriate authorities. Only those who have completed the registration process will receive a DU B.Ed Hall Ticket. Applicants can get their DU B.ed Admit Card by going to the official website and entering their Application ID and Password.
To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is strongly advised that you obtain your Admit Card from the website. Applicants should also make multiple copies of their admit cards and store them securely. It’s essential documentation that must be brought to the exam.
DU B.Ed 2022 Result
The results will only be available to applicants through the internet. The findings will be published on the university’s website. Applicants must go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date.
On the basis of a merit list provided by the examination authorities, applicants will be nominated for the counselling procedure. The merit list is compiled based on the results of the admission exam. The result of the DU B.Ed test will be revealed within a week of the exam date.
DU B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants will be invited to the Central Institute of Education for counselling based on their rank on the merit list. Following the announcement of the results in July 2022, DU B.Ed counselling will begin. The name of the qualified applicants on the merit list does not imply that they will be admitted.
Applicants from all categories will be included in order of merit on the general merit list. In other words, if SC/ ST/ OBC applicants come in first in overall merit, they will be considered.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.