Gour Banga University will accept applications from qualified and interested individuals for admission to the two-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program for the academic year 2023-24.
Applicants interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Education from this University can apply for admission according to the published schedule. The registration form for Gour Banga University B.Ed entrance is planned to be released in April 2023.
Applicants who are qualified and keen must submit their Gour Banga University B.Ed admission online application before the date. Applicants may receive the most up-to-date information about Gour Banga University B.Ed admission 2023 by reading the article linked below.
Important Dates for Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023
The Gour Banga University B.Ed Entrance Key Dates have been listed in the link below for applicants to examine.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Application form
The University of Gour Banga Registration Form 2023 for UG & PG Courses will be available soon on the official website. The Institution will give distinct registration forms for different programs.
Fill out and complete the online Institute of Gour Banga 2023 registration form before the deadline. Fill up the details exactly as directed, and then upload the passport-size photograph to the registration form. The registration form for the University of Gour Banga 2023, as well as the registration fees, must be completed.
Application fee for Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023
- Applicants must pay Rs 700/ – and an additional Rs.40/ – as registration expenses in order to submit a successful registration.
- Installments can be made in person at UBI branches or online using a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first fill out the online enrollment process at Gour Banga University’s official website, http://www.ugb.ac.in.
- Following registration, an application ID and password will be given to the mobile and email addresses you provided.
- To log in, use the same ID and password.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Make the payment either online or offline.
Eligibility Criteria for Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023
Applicants must meet the following qualifying criteria before registering for Gour Banga B.Ed Entrance 2023:
- Both freshmen and delegated applicants with a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees are eligible to apply for entrance.
- Applicants holding a Bachelor’s with Honors and a minimum of 50% in the aggregate of Honors Subjects plus Pass Subjects are eligible to apply. SC and ST candidates would be given a 5% discount.
- Applicants in the Fresher category should not be older than 38 years old on the day of admission. Deputed teachers with a minimum of one year of teaching experience from any West Bengal Government/Govt Aided/Govt Sponsored school or institute would be eligible.
- Applicants who are enrolled in another course of study/full-time research work/job will not be able to follow this degree course concurrently.
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Selection Process
- Delegated candidates: Selection will be based on experience (Length of Continuous Service). Only new in-service teachers teaching classes 9th-12th in government-aided schools will be eligible.
- Fresher Applicants: According to G.O., fresher applicants are chosen based on the total of their previous academic qualifications.
- Applicants with Physical Disabilities: The selection of physically disabled applicants will be based on (a) the percentage of disability (40%) for the cutoff criteria and (b) the score/marks based on their qualification as per G.O. of D.P.I.
Gour Banga University B.Ed 2023 Counseling
Applicants must be at the counseling location 30 minutes before the commencement of counseling with the necessary documentation. Document verification and seat allotment will be conducted during the counseling process. On the agreed-upon date, the counseling program plan will be published alongside the final merit lists on the school’s website.
Interested applicants must arrive 30 minutes before the start of the process with a printout of their Online Registration Form and original documents for confirmation.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.