Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind (Haryana) has been approved as a competent authority to make online admissions to B.Ed. Regular Courses in Haryana’s Colleges of Education for the academic year 2022-20.
Candidates who wish to enroll in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program at these universities may apply in Haryana B.Ed Admission by completing the application form offline by checking the official website. Applicants will be admitted based on their qualifying criteria.
Candidates will find detailed information about Haryana B.Ed Admission registration form important events, registration form, qualifications, and registration form filling procedure in this content.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The following link contains important information about upcoming events and dates for applicants.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form, as well as other information and facts. Applicants should begin filling out the Application Form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure. Applicants must also submit scanned images of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Applicants are instructed to print the Registration Form once it has been completed. Personally identifiable information, scholastic details, course-related information, contact and family details, and other details must be entered in the Application Form.
Application fee for Haryana B.Ed 2022
The following information on the registration fees is provided for applicants’ comfortability:
- Because paying the registration fee is an important part of the application process, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The important details of the registration fees will be discussed by the university’s official authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information about the application fee by visiting the university’s official website.
- General Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 625/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the B.Ed Admission official website (http://www.crsu.ac.in/).
- Applicants must click on the “Apply Now” link and fill out the registration information, which includes the applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, place of birth, details of study particulars, and address, among other things.
- Following that, applicants must fill in all of the other information requested on the application form.
- Applicants must process the payment either online or through an e-slip.
- Applicants must submit the application form after making payment, and they will be given an application number and password.
- Candidates must print out the application as well as a bank challan with the fees to be deposited in their chosen bank.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is important information about the qualifying criteria for candidates:
- For asserting eligibility, there will be no rounding off of a percentage of qualifying examination marks from 0.5 percent and above to the next higher number, i.e. 49.5 percent and above will not be rounded off to 50 percent.
- Only SC/ST candidates from Haryana State will receive 5% of the total marks.
- Candidates for Blind/Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired receive 5% of the vote.
- If a candidate has passed the Master’s Degree Examination after completing the Bachelor’s Degree, the marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into account when preparing the merit list.
- In any case, Compartmental candidates will not be admitted to the B.Ed. (Regular Course).
- The final date/time of online choice filling will be the cut-off date for eligibility.
- A one-year postgraduate diploma in any subject will not be offered in conjunction with a Master’s degree.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Official authorities will post information about the exam pattern and syllabus aimed at preparing for the entrance exam on the university’s official website for qualified candidates.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public through the internet by the respective authority. Applicants should go to the university’s official website to obtain an admit card. It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the official site. Applicants should make several copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a vital document that must be brought to the written test.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Result
Applicants will have access to the results via the internet. The results will be announced on the official web page. Candidates must go to the university portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. They must double-check the results with specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the result. Officials will decide whether or not to admit applicants based on the results.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Merit List and Counselling
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be announced after the courses have been completed. The specifics of the merit list are listed below. On the basis of the merit list, the concerned officials will grant admission to the applicants. Administrators will publish a merit list for all candidates on the official web page. To view the merit list, applicants must visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the official web page.
Haryana B.Ed 2022 Counseling
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and have the choices filled out during the counseling round.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the qualified candidates’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.