The registration form for Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 has been released. Applicants who wish to enroll in the Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya’s class VI must attend the authority’s admission procedure and complete and submit the registration form, which will be made accessible in an online format on the official website.
To qualifying applicants, the Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya provides needed living accommodations from class VI to class XII, as well as free high-level school tutoring in Hindi and English.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 Application Form Released. The Application Form has been provided below-
The key information related to major events and dates is included in the table below for the applicants’ ease.
|Application Form||30th January 2023|
|Submission of Application||10th March 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
Application form for Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023
The Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya 2023 Offline Application Form has been available. After registration, applicants will be able to access the registration form on the university portal in an online format.
Before filling out the registration form, applicants should review the Qualifying Requirements listed on the university portal. Because applicants who do not meet the Qualifying Requirements will be unable to participate in the admission process.
Please refer to the available information at the official website for information on the application fee for the admission procedure, as the authority will update the pricing details on the website.
- A passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- BPL / EWS certificate
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The official authority of Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya establishes qualification criteria for the selection of deserving individuals. Here are the entry requirements for Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya:
- Applicants must be members of the Scheduled Class.
- From April 1, 2023, the candidate must be 9 years old.
- Between April 1, 2010, and March 31, 2011, you were born. (Both dates are provided.)
- At the time of admission, you must be under the age of thirteen.
- Must have completed the fifth grade at a state or federally-approved school.
- Statements of academic achievement and photo verification from the principal of the school where they are enrolled in class 5 in 2022-23.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Time Limit: Applicants will be allotted two hours to complete the paper.
- Exam Topics: There will be three subjects on which the questions will be based.
- Exam Language: The exam question paper will be provided in both Hindi and English by the authorities.
- Questions Type: MCQ-style questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Questions: Total 100
- Grading Scheme: One point will be awarded for each right answer.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format.
- Applicants must use a black or blue ball pen on the OMR sheet when taking the exam.
- Negative Marking: There are no negative markings available.
Admit Card for Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023
Applicants will be able to obtain an admit card from the authority after properly submitting the registration form to the school. However, the official authorities will update the admit cards of applicants who are taking the admissions test in an online mode on the university portal.
Applicants must download the admit card from the official web page using their login credentials to sit for the entrance exam. Applicants are required to keep a copy of their application. It is a must that you bring it with you to the examination center.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2023 Result
Applicants will be able to view their results online on the university’s official website within a few days of the entrance exam’s completion date.
After seeing the results, applicants are encouraged to visit the university’s official website to learn more about the admissions process. With the help of the roll number and date of birth, the result should be downloaded and several copies made.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.