Under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, of 1986, the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board was founded on July 15, 1986. Exams for affiliated polytechnics accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as well as registered ITIs approved by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council for Vocational Training are conducted by this Board (SCVT).
This Board is located in Dharamshala, at Dari. It is located in the Himalayan Dhauladhar range. Every year, this organization organizes ITI admissions for Himachal Pradesh’s ITIs.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Allocation of seats has been started on 28th July 2023. Click here to know more.
Every year, the Himachal Pradesh Directorate of Training hosts this event. Applicants in a variety of ITI trades are eligible for admission. For the purpose of admission, the authority will not conduct a separate admission test.
Applicants will be admitted to several government and private colleges throughout the state of Himachal Pradesh. We have included information such as the application form, the fee, and much more about Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Admission.
HP ITI 2023 Important Dates
Important admission dates for HP ITI are listed in the table below for applicants to review, and they must do so.
|Release Date of Online Application||28th June 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||19th July 2023|
|verification of sports certificate as designated institute||21st July 2023|
|Allocation of seats||28th July 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate with the original certificate||3rd August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round counseling||4th August 2023|
|New/other state applicants can also apply for vacant seats||14th August 2023|
|Last date of deposing of online fee||14th August 2023|
|Allocation of seats||14th August 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate with the original certificate||24th August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round counseling||25th August 2023|
|Spot admission Round|
|Spot Admission at the Institute level including fresh candidates||25th August 2023|
|Applicants having matriculation marks above 70%||Declared Soon|
|Applicants having matriculation marks above 55% to 70%||Declared Soon|
|Applicants having matriculation: pass Percentage to 55%||Declared Soon|
|Applicants having a matriculation pass Percentage above||Declared Soon|
|Uploading of admission data on MIS NCVT portal||as per the schedule issued by the DGT, New Delhi|
HP ITI 2023 Application form
The online registration form for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 has been available on the website (https://www.hptechboard.com/). There will be no other mode available for application. Applicants can begin filling out the application form on the 4th week of June 2023. The application form must be submitted by 19th July 2023. Applicants must remember to provide passport-size pictures and signatures in the prescribed format while filling out the application form.
Because all critical information can be delivered to the candidate’s registered ID and phone number, it must be legitimate and functional. Candidates must fill out the application form completely and accurately since incomplete information will result in rejection. Because the exam organizers will not allow any form corrections, candidates must double-check their information before submitting it.
Application fee for HP ITI 2023
- Payment Options: The HP ITI application fee can be paid in two ways: online or offline.
- Online: Applicants can pay the application cost online using a debit/credit card or through Net Banking.
Offline – An e-challan can be used to pay the application fee.
- The following is the HP ITI 2023 pricing structure for various categories:
- General category Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/OBC category Rs. 250/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The application form can only be submitted via the internet. Other modes of application will not be considered.
- Fill out the application form carefully with all of the essential information.
- In the prescribed format, upload a scanned image of a passport-size photo and signature.
- The applicants must complete all of their information correctly in the application form because the official authority will not provide any corrections.
- Applicants can take a printout of the application form after finishing the application process and keep the hard copy safe until the admission procedure.
HP ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For entrance to the relevant course, all students must meet the following requirements. The following are the HP ITI eligibility requirements:
- Aspirants must have completed 10th or 12th grade from a state or federally-approved educational body.
- They should have completed high school mathematics and science courses.
- The age of the applicants must be at least 14 years old. However, there is no upper age limit.
- As per the existing guidelines, SC/ST and female students will be called preferences in ITI admission.
HP ITI 2023 Merit List
In August 2023, applicants can view their Himachal Pradesh ITI Result/ Merit List for the first round. It was released in an online format on a website. The merit list contains information such as the candidate’s name, grade, etc.
The merit list is compiled based on the candidates’ performance in the qualifying exams. Applicants whose names appear on the merit list are eligible to attend the counseling session.
HP ITI 2023 Counseling
From August 2023, counseling sessions for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 have begun. Participation in the counseling process is required of all eligible candidates. At the time of counseling, candidates must also bring original and photocopied documents for verification and submission.
The counseling process can be completed entirely online. Candidates who do not attend the counseling procedure will not be awarded a seat. At the time of counseling, candidates must also pay the counseling cost.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.