The VBSPU B.Ed Entrance Exam is organized to give admission to applicants in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course and is conducted by the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University.
This examination is held every year to grant admission to students, and students will be accepted into B.Ed courses at Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University’s affiliated institutes based on their exam scores. Students will learn all about the VBSPU B.Ed Entrance Exam registration, including essential dates, eligibility requirements, and how to fill out the registration form, in this post.
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Students who are interested should familiarise themselves with the relevant dates by visiting the URL provided below.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Application form
The application form for VBSPU B.Ed 2022 was issued on February 18, 2022. The deadline for submitting an online application for VBSPU B.Ed is March 24, 2022. Candidates should read the complete notification and eligibility information on the official website before applying for VBSPU B.Ed.
To apply for the exam, applicants need to carefully fill out their personal and academic information. Candidates for VBSPU must just upload scanned copies of their required documents. For future reference, candidates should print out the application form.
Application fee for VBSPU B.Ed 2022
The application cost can be paid on the official website by the applicant.
- Students can pay their application fees using a debit, credit, or net banking card.
The registration fee is non-refundable once paid.
- General/other starters candidates Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, students must visit the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University’s official website (http://www.vbspu.ac.in/).
- Students must register by filling out the essential information and providing some basic information in the required section.
- Students will be given a registration number and password to use when filling out the application form.
- Students should fill out the application form completely and accurately, including personal information, academic information, and contact information.
- They must upload the relevant papers, such as a photo and signature, in the format specified.
- Candidates must pay the application fee in an electronic format.
- Candidates must submit the application form and take a printout for future use after paying the application cost.
Document required for VBSPU B.Ed 2022:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the VBSPU B.Ed Entry Exam must first check their qualifying criteria, which are listed below.
- Age Requirement: There is no age restriction for this examination.
- Nationality: Aspirants must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants must have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized institution in Science, Humanities, a scientific specialty, Commerce, or another relevant field.
- Minimum Grades: They must have received at least 50% in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered in an offline format.
- Exam Time: The exam will take 3 hours to complete (180 minutes).
- Types of questions: The exam would be in an Objectives Type Format.
- Numerous inquiries have been made: On the exam paper, there will be 100 questions.
- In this test, there are a total of 200 marks available.
- Marking scheme: For each correct response, each question receives two points.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 0.75 points will be deducted.
- Number of Papers: There are just two papers in the entrance exam.
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The VBSPU B.Ed admit card can be downloaded at the university’s official website. VBSPU B.Ed Admit Card is now available on the website. No physical admit cards will be mailed to students. In July 2022, the Admit Card will be accessible. On the day of the exam, VBSPU candidates should remember their admit cards. In any case, he or she will not be permitted to take the exam. You should bring two passport-size color pictures with you. Candidates should bring one of the following for identification with their admit card: voter ID, Aadhar card, driving license, or Pan card.
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Result
The VBSPU B.Ed Result will be announced on August 2022. The VBSPU B.Ed Result has been announced on the university’s official website. Candidates can get their results on the official webpage by entering their registration number. According to the timeline, Lucknow University will publish the results for admission to various programs for the academic year. Candidates who will take the admission test can review the results. Following the announcement, a direct link to check the results will be provided on this page.
VBSPU B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Counseling for VBSPU B.Ed 2022 began on September 17th, 2022. Students who pass the Entrance exam with flying colors will be qualified for counseling. In October 2022, counseling will be completed. Counseling will be provided based on the results of the VBSPU B.Ed Entrance Exam. After the allotment of seats, candidates must report as soon as possible to begin the B.Ed course. If nominees do to report on the specified date and time, their seats may be annulled.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.