The Gauhati University B.Ed Admission Entrance Exam is held by Gauhati University to provide candidates with admission to the Bachelor of Education program. This examination is held each year to select candidates for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program.
Gauhati University has several academic faculties, including Arts, Commerce, Law, Medicine, Science, and Technology, through which UG, PG, and Doctoral programs are offered. All of these courses are taught in a variety of disciplines.
To be qualified for an undergraduate course, students must have completed the 10+2 level with at least 50% aggregate marks. Applicants for LLB must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university. To be selected for B.Tech admission, students must take the Assam CEE and obtain qualifying marks.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important schedule for applying to Gauhati University B.Ed Admission is mentioned for the candidates, and it should be checked.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application form
The university will only make the application form for the B.Ed entrance exam available online. As a result, aspirants are advised to check the Gauhati University website for more information on this test on a regular basis. Before filling out the application form, candidates should read all of the important instructions. They must correctly and meticulously fill out all required fields. Under no circumstances will a hard copy of the application form be received.
Application fee for Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021
Application Fee Mode of Payment
- Rs. 1000/- + Bank Charge Online Through Debit Cards
- (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/RuPay Card
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, candidates must go to the Gauhati University official website (https://www.gauhati.ac.in/) and click on the Admission Section.
- The most recent notification appears in the updates column after clicking on “Admission 2021.” Applicants must click on the “Apply Now” button.
Choose “New Registration.”
- To complete the registration process, candidates must enter information such as their name, email address, and phone number.
- Following registration, candidates will be assigned a user id and password. Fill out the rest of the application form with your information.
- Then, according to the specifications, upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Save two to three copies of the application form for future use.
- 12th-grade mark sheet
- Marksheet for the tenth grade.
- A PWD Certificate, if applicable.
- An EWS certificate, if applicable.
- A caste certificate, if applicable
- Identification Documentation
- Certificate of Domicile
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants for the Gauhati University B.Ed 2021 course must have graduation (any subject) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institution.
To be eligible for the B.Ed. the program, candidates must be at least 19 years old.
Applicants applying for the B.Ed. the course must have an Assam state domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Age relaxation and reservation for SC/ST/Minorities/PWD are provided by state government policy.
- If an applicant has 5 years of working experience as a teacher up to the 10th grade, the candidate will be given a 5% reduction in aggregate marks.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
- The questions will be of the multiple-choice/objective variety.
- The number of questions: – The exam paper will have 70 questions.
- Total marks: – The question paper will be worth a total of 70 points.
- Exam duration: – The question paper will be 1.5 hours long (90 minutes).
- Marking scheme: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Exam mode: – The exam will be taken offline.
- There are five sections: The question paper will be divided into five sections.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Syllabus
Applicants can review the syllabus for GUBEDCET 2020 by clicking on the link provided below.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Admit Card
Gauhati University’s admit card will be available at gauhati.ac.in the second week of June, according to the university’s Controller of Examinations. As a result, in order to appear in the exam, students who have successfully applied for Gauhati University Ph.D. Admission 2021 must download the Entrance Exam Hall Ticket. The Gauhati University admit card will be issued only online to all eligible candidates by university officials. No candidate will be able to access the admit card in offline mode or on the campus of the Examination Centre/University.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Result
Gauhati University 2021 results are released by the university’s Examination Branch in the form of a merit list/rank list. Candidates will be able to view their Gauhati University 2020 results on gauhati.ac.in the last week of June. Candidates whose names appear on the Gauhati University merit list 2021 must attend the counseling.
Gauhati University’s rank list will be different for both the open category and the GU Category. Following the entrance examination, the university publishes a selection list/merit list or the result, which includes the names of candidates who have been selected for admission to the university in the last week of July 2021.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List and Counselling
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Merit List
Following the release of the results, the Gauhati University Merit List 2021 was also made available by the examination authorities. The eligible students can then proceed to Counselling and finally complete the Gauhati University 2021 Admission process based on this merit list.
This Rank/Merit List includes the following information about the candidates:
- Candidate names who have been chosen for admission candidates entrance
- The candidates’ gender
- The number of applications received by the selected candidates
- Candidates with a UG percentage
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2021 Counseling
Counseling for GUBED CET will begin after the result is announced. Candidates will be assigned seats based on the merit list, which will be published on the official website, http://www.Gauhati.ac.in.
The counseling process for GU BEd CET 2021-2022 will be based on aspirants’ entrance exam scores, and the UG and PG weightage methods will be made public by the relevant mandate.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.