For MD/MS Courses, GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2022 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) offers five-year MBBS, B.Sc. (3 specializations), M.Sc. (13 specializations), and MD & MS programs in a variety of specialties.
Students who meet the requirements can enroll in B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology), Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray), and B.Sc Medical Technology (Anesthesia & Operation Theater Techniques), among other programs.
Applicants may discover information about GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2022 in this article, which includes the online application, exam dates, entry requirements, and how to apply.
GMCH Chandigarh Admission Important Dates
For the applicants, the key information linked to the major events and dates is stated in the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
GMCH Chandigarh Admission Application form
In the month of June, the registration form for GMCH Chandigarh admission 2021, as well as the information booklet, will be accessible online. Interested candidates and qualified can only apply online; no paper forms will be issued.
Applicants must complete the registration form with accurate information and submit it along with the requisite registration fees by the deadline. Applicants are encouraged to print the application form for future reference.
- Aspirants in the SC category must pay Rs. 1000/- plus bank costs, while those in the other categories must pay Rs. 2000/- plus bank charges as service charges.
- Pay the registration fee online using net banking, credit/debit cards, or in person using cash, check, or demand draft.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Students interested in applying for GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2022 should go to the Institute’s official website at http://www.gmch.gov.in.
- Students have the option of filling out the online application form or offline.
- Fill in all of the relevant fields on the registration form. Personal information, communication information, and so on, should all be entered correctly and accurately.
- Then, in the required size Jpg/Jpeg format, upload the most recent photos and signature.
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
GMCH Chandigarh Admission Eligibility Criteria
The following data about GMCH Chandigarh Admission 2022 Entry Requirements must be checked by applicants:
- Applicants of Indian citizenship are able to qualify.
- Applicants must have completed the twelfth grade (HSC levels) or an equivalent exam from a recognized board to be considered.
- Applicants must pass the exam with the mandatory subjects of Science.
- Percentage: Applicants must pass the exam with a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate (for unreserved), 40 percent for SC/ST, and 45 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology for the PwD category.
- A student’s age must be seventeen years old in order to be considered for admission.
GMCH Chandigarh Admission Exam Pattern
- The admission test will be done entirely in English.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for 100 points on the exam paper.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- In the admissions test, there will be no negative grading.
GMCH Chandigarh Admission Merit List and Counseling
On the basis of the Merit List, authorities will grant admission to the candidates. Applicants who appear on the Chandigarh MD/MS 2022 Merit List will be eligible to participate in counseling and seat allocation.
Authorities will publish the Merit List for candidates on the university’s official website. In order to view the Merit List, candidates must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the Merit List from the university portal.
Applicants must first visit the proper link and finish the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must choose a decision that best suits their needs and obtain the options at the counseling stage.
When the counseling step is finished, applicants must obtain seat assignment letters from the university portal. When the applicants’ seats are selected, they must provide all required documents and certificates to the designated college.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.