The application form for DME Assam Paramedical 2021 will be released soon. DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2021-22 Application Form will be available online at dmeassam.gov.in from the Director of Medical Education, Assam.
Candidates who are interested in enrolling in paramedical course colleges in DME Assam can find more information here. To apply, candidates must complete the online registration process. The DME Assam Paramedical Council will oversee the admissions procedure. As a result, candidates must complete the registration process on their official website. Furthermore, seats will be assigned based on student’s achievements in the 12th grade.
A merit list will also be provided, revealing the names of the individuals who have been chosen. In addition, DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2021 counseling will be placed after that. Continue reading for more information about the admissions process.
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Important Dates
As per the announcement, significant information about important events and dates will be provided in the table below for applicants.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|Submission of Application till||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Application form
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2021 application form will be available soon. It will be available in pdf format online. The DME Assam Paramedical Application Form must be downloaded and printed by candidates. After printing it, candidates must fill in their personal information and put a current passport-size photo in the designated space. The completed application should be placed inside an envelope with the words “Application for Paramedical Courses” written on it.
Applicants should keep in mind that the application form will only be available for a short time. As a result, make sure you submit the form before the deadline. Under no circumstances will the officials accept any form submitted beyond the deadline. In addition, be certain that you fill them out completely and accurately. The information you provide will be considered throughout the admissions process. Don’t forget to pay the application fee as well. Candidates who do not pay the application fee on time will have their applications rejected. As a result, the application fee for each category is as follows:
Document required for DME Assam Paramedical 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificates
- A recent passport-size photo.
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants who fail to do so will be ineligible to fill out the form. As a result, the following are the DME Assam Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must have completed 12th-grade science.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology should have been among the courses studied by the pupils.
- Furthermore, students must have received 45 percent in the qualifying exam for General Category students and 40 percent for OBC/ SC/ ST students.
- As of December 31, 2021, the minimum age should be 17 years old.
Pattern & Syllabus
Students who are taking part in the exam should be aware of the syllabus and exam format. Both are available on the DME Assam Paramedical official website.
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Admit Card
- The official authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet.
- To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website.
- It is advised that the Hall Ticket be downloaded from the website.
- Students should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
- It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Result
- Applicants will only be able to access the results through online means.
- Officials will announce the findings on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must go to the university’s official website and enter their roll number and date of birth.
- They are necessary to check the outcomes using specifics.
- It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it.
- Officials would award admission to hopefuls based on the results.
DME Assam Paramedical 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced in the form of a merit list by the officials. The DME Assam Paramedical Merit List will be compiled based on the students’ 12th-grade grades. In this list, candidates will be ranked in order of merit. Furthermore, the list will be made public once the authorities have received all of the applications.
The list will also be available online, and administrators may post it on the bulletin board. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. As a result, the kids will have no trouble downloading it. Only students on the merit list will be eligible for the second round of counseling.
The DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2021 counseling would be done in an offline format. For DME Assam paramedical counseling, eligible applicants must present the proper certificate/document to the Selection board. It is mandatory for applicants to attend the counseling session in person, according to the schedule and time.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.