The Directorate of Health and Medical Services, Dadar and Nagar Haveli will conduct the VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 for BSc. Nursing admission into its nursing institutes. Admissions to the four-year BSc and two-year MSC programmes will be open to applications. At the state level, a nursing course is offered once a year. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University offers M.Sc Nursing admission (VNSGU).
The hospital treats approximately 1 million out-patients per year and has a daily OPD of over 3500 people. The Union Ministry of Health has designated VBCH as an NQAS-certified hospital. It serves as the tertiary centre for all of Dadra and Nagar Haveli’s community health facilities.
Paramedic courses cover emergency medical services that are required in a prehospital setting, and a person who works in this field is known as a paramedic. After graduating from high school, you can pursue top paramedical courses. It could be a degree programme, a diploma programme, or a certificate programme.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Application Form has been Released on 22nd September 2021. The Link has been Provided Below –
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Important Dates
As per the announcement, significant information about important events and dates will be provided in the table below for applicants.
|Application form begin||22nd September 2021|
|End date of application||21st October 2021|
|Merit List||28th October 2021|
|Document Verification||9th to 11th November 2021|
|Allotment of Seats Online||16th to 17th November 2021|
|Last date of Admission||To be announced|
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Application form
On September 22, 2021, the VBCH Paramedical 2021 Registration Form was released. The deadline to apply online is October 21, 2021. Aspirants must download the Online Application form and prospectus from the university’s official website. After reading the directions in the pamphlet, aspirants should begin filling out the Registration Form.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for VBCH Paramedical 2021
For candidates’ convenience, the following information on the application cost is provided:
- For the application cost, only online payment is acceptable.
- Candidates in the General and OBC categories would have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates from the SC/ST categories would have to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- For registration, the candidate travels to the official website.
- Fill out the application form with the candidate’s essential personal information.
- Candidate’s personal information, such as name, NIC, contact number, e-mail, education, address, father and mother’s names, and so forth.
- The University provides the candidate with the relevant information on supplying the Contact No. or Email.
- In the registration process, the Candidate must provide the Original Educational Qualification information.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature, as well as a scanned photo of themselves, must be uploaded.
Document required for VBCH Paramedical 2021:
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Recent colour Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below is important information concerning the candidate’s qualification requirements:
- The exam will only be open to Indian citizens.
- Candidates must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of their entrance to the first year of paramedical studies.
- As of December 31, 2019, the maximum age limit for candidates is 25 years.
- For applicants from Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, the upper age limit would be decreased by five years.
- Applicants must have passed a recognised board or university’s Senior School.
- Certificate Examination (10+2) Pre-degree Examination (10+2) OR an equivalent with 12 years of study.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Exam Pattern
The following are the details for the VBCH Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Examination Time: 2 hours For One Paper
- Question Type: Five parts of multiple-choice questions
- The general requirements of admission exams are usually based on the 11th (40%) and 12th (60%) classes under the 10+2 model or a comparable examination of an Indian Board/University.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Syllabus
Students who will be taking the exam should be familiar with the syllabus. The syllabus can be found on the website and also provided in this page in Infomation Bulletin.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Admit Card
- The Hall ticket is published by the official authorities.
- Using a login id and password, admit cards for the entrance examination can be downloaded from the website five days before the scheduled date of the entrance examination.
- Five days before the scheduled day of the entrance examination, a list of candidates and their entrance examination centres will be posted on the college website.
- Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
- It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Result
- Students can check the result online from the official web portal.
- Authorities will announce the findings on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must go to the official web page and enter their roll number and date of birth.
- They are required to verify the results using specifications.
- It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it.
- Authorities would award admission to hopefuls based on the results.
VBCH Paramedical 2021 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be announced. The merit list’s specifics are described here. The authorized officials will award admission to the candidates based on the merit list. On the university’s official website, officials will post a merit list for all candidates.
To view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s authorized portal. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
For students at the college, two rounds of counselling will take place before the start of classes. Students who are attending counselling must arrive on time and bring all essential paperwork with them.
Students on the waiting list must be waiting for vacant seats to become available. Students on the waiting list must arrive for the first counselling session on the scheduled date.
First Counseling: Students must be at the college on time with their parents. When attending counselling, students must bring all appropriate paperwork.
Second Counseling: After the first counselling session next week, the second counselling session will take place. Students who attended the first session should attend the second counselling if seats were not given to them in the first counselling. They will be assigned seats in the second round of counselling.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.