GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is a three-year diploma programme in nursing. For those interested in clinical nursing, a diploma programme is an excellent option. The Karnataka State Nursing Diploma Education Board, or KSDNEB, is in charge of administering admission to the GNM programme.
The application form for the Karnataka GNM 2021 will be released soon. The Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board is in charge of the Karnataka GNM 2021 authority. The programme is designed to allow qualified candidates to address the nation’s, community’s, and individual health needs.
The application form can be completed online at the Karnataka State Nursing Board’s official website. Admission is dependent on the candidate’s performance in the previous qualifying examination and is available at all of Karnataka’s state nursing schools. Continue reading this post to get more about Karnataka GNM Nursing Admissions.
Karnataka GNM 2021 Important Dates
The key dates for Karnataka GNM Nursing Admissions can be found by clicking on the table below.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Karnataka GNM 2021 Application form
The application form for the Karnataka GNM 2021 will be available soon. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus. Applicants can begin filling out the application form once they have read the instructions in the prospectus.
Applicants must fill out the application form with relevant information, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information. Candidates must also provide scanned pictures of their signature and portrait in the exact size and format requested on the university’s website.
The Karnataka GNM application cost must be paid online using Net banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- The application cost for general category candidates is Rs 400/-.
- It is, however, Rs 250/- for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category (Paja/ Pappam Category-1).
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit the KSDNEB’s official website.
- To apply for the GNM Nursing programme, fill out the online application form.
- Applicants must include all of the information shown with a (*).
- Carefully upload any necessary documents, pictures, and signatures.
- Examine the application form and make any necessary adjustments (if any). No more modifications will be made after the application form has been submitted.
- Following the final submission, an application number will be created, which should be preserved for future reference.
- Pay the required application fee either online or in person.
- Take a print of the completed registration form and store it safely for future reference.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Category Certificate
- Caste certificate.
- Income Certificate
Karnataka GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for admission to the Karnataka GNM Nursing programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants for admission must have received 40 percent in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology on their class 12 exams in the Science stream.
- Applicants who fall under the SC/ST category are given a 5% mark reduction.
- Applicants must be residents of the state of Karnataka.
- Applicants must be 17 years old or older at the time of application.
- Applicants who have finished their class 12 with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIOS) are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Karnataka GNM 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The names of applicants who scored higher than the cutoff marks appear on the merit list. The Staff Nurse Merit List is determined by a number of elements, including the candidate’s achievement in the written exam, category, age, and so on. Applicants who make the merit list will be invited to the next stage of selection.
Following the announcement of the merit list, the successful candidates’ names will be revealed, and they will be contacted for document verification as per the counselling schedule. Students must bring a printout of the online application form as well as any documentation that meet the qualifying requirements.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.