Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released a notification for CBT-based admission to Ph.D. programmes at several government and private colleges associated with and recognised by RUHS, Jaipur. The provisional results of qualifying candidates for the RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2021 will available after the exam. Admission to the programme is determined by passing an admission exam. The RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test is an online exam. The application form for the RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2021-2022 will be found on the official website, ruhsraj.org.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Important Dates
The following is a list of crucial dates for the RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2021-2022.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Application form
The RUHS Ph.D. Admissions test application will be available online. Applicants and eligible candidates should go to the RUHS official website, www.ruhsraj.org, and fill out the online application. Candidates are advised to read the directions for filling out the online application form carefully before beginning.
Application fee for RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021
All applicants must deposit a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500/- for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state) + applicable eMitra charges at any Mitra/ CSC kiosk centre authorised by the Rajasthan government using the procedure displayed while filling out the online application form.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must first register using an email address for a username and password, after which they may begin filling out the application form.
- Applicants must correctly fill out all needed information on the application form, including their name, residence, educational qualification, phone number, father’s name, city, and so on.
- Then, in the application form, they should attach a scanned copy of the needed papers, such as pictures and signatures.
- The application number and password (date of birth) will be issued, and applicants must check and verify all of the information on the application form.
Document required for RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021
- Mark sheet for 10th grade
- 12th Grade Mark Sheet
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Certificate of Transfer
- Certificate of Reservation Category
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimal eligibility criteria for the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam can be found here. Only those who meet the requirements for the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam will be invited to take the test. Before applying for the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam, candidates must meet both criteria.
Faculty of Medicine
- Clinical subjects: Candidates with an M.D., M.S., or equivalent Master’s degree from an MCI-accredited college or university can apply for a Ph.D. in their field of expertise.
- Non-Medical applicants having three years M.Sc. [Medical] in Anatomy/ Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology from a college / university accredited by MCI / RUHS can register for Ph.D. in their topic of specialisation.
Faculty of Pharmacy:
M.Pharm or a Master’s degree in Pharmacy considered equivalent by RUHS, with a B.Pharm or M.Pharm grade point average of at least 55 per cent. SC/ST/OBC NCL/OBC NCL and PwD candidates receive a 5% mark reduction at the PG level.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam is divided into two sections.
- Teaching aptitude, reading comprehension, research aptitude, communication, logic, and information and communication technology are all covered in Part 1.
- There are two papers in it. Paper 1 consists of 50 multiple-choice questions about general topics (MCQs). Paper 2 consists of 50 multiple choice questions on a PG degree subject (MCQs). It is worth a maximum of 100 points.
- Part 2 features a ten-mark interview. There will be four options for each question, one of which will be the correct answer. Each Correct Answer will be worth one mark.
- Negative marking does not exist.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the RUHS PhD Admission Test 2021-22 in Faculty can be found at the official website.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Admit Card
On the official website of the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card will be released. So, all candidates who have registered for the RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2021 must download the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 Hall Ticket by logging in to the official webpage with their login credentials. Candidates must bring one of the following proofs to the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 in order to be accepted into the examination hall.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Result
The performance of all exam participants in the RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test 2021 will be revealed in the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 Result. As a result, all applicants who are waiting for the results of the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 can access them on the official website. However, a Merit List will be drawn based on the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 Result, with the highest scorers being retained and the lowest scoring being eliminated.
RUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 Merit List and Counselling
The RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021 is scheduled to take place in June 2021. There will be objective type questions on the RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2021. The RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam Merit List 2021 will be drawn to include the highest-scoring candidates while excluding the lowest-scoring candidates. The RUHS Ph.D. Entrance Exam Admit Card is required to be brought to the Exam Hall.
The interview session will be handled by authority, and those applicants who scored well on the RUHS PhD test will have their names published on the official website. The seats will be assigned based on the availability of seats for the available specialisation among the supervisors and the candidate’s research interests. The session of the interview will be devoted to a discussion of the candidates’ research interests.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.