The Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form will be available soon for the year 2022. Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission is a broad-based education that builds on the skills and abilities developed at the diploma level of nursing. It is specifically aimed at the development of creativity, competencies, and morals required for professional nursing and midwifery practice as envisioned in National Health Policy. Aspirants for Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022 must have completed their 12th grade with a total of 45 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required subjects (PCBE).
The Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department of Tamil Nadu will hold an admission procedure for applicants known as Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 to provide applicants with the opportunity to enroll in the above-mentioned course.
Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The vital information related to the significant events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application Form||To be announced|
|End Date of Application form||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The registration form for the TN B.Sc Nursing 2022 program will be available in the first week of October 2022. The application is due until the third week of October 2022. The official authorities will make registration forms available to applicants online on the university portal.
Candidates who wish to participate in the admission procedure conducted by the university’s official authorities must first visit the university’s official website. Applicants are instructed to register themselves on the university’s official website by creating a new ID after visiting the university’s official website.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the application fee is provided:
- Candidates must pay an application fee of RS 350/-.
- Candidates must pay the application fee in cash or by demand draught before the deadline.
- The DD should be made payable to “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10” and should be drawn in Chennai.
- Students must complete a demand draught for the registration fees along with a completed application form.
- HSC Marking Sheet
- Diploma in Nursing Mark Sheets (I, II, and III Years) as well as Internship Mark Sheets
- Mark Sheet for Midwifery / Psychiatry Nursing
- After completing the Diploma in Nursing Course, you will be awarded a Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of Nativity
- Permanent Certificate of Community Membership
Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be under 45 years old as of December 31, 2022. Evidence must be provided.
Qualifications in Education:
- Candidates from all categories must have passed the Diploma in Nursing Examination and have a pass in the Higher Secondary, Senior Secondary, Intermediate, or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Should have a certificate in general nursing and midwifery and be registered with the State Nurses Registration Council as an R.N.R.M.
Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
The merit list will be announced after the courses have been completed. Below you will find more information about the Merit List. The applicants will be admitted based on the Merit List, which will be determined by the relevant officials. Administrators will publish the Merit List for all applicants on the university’s official website.
In order to view the Merit List, candidates must first visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the Merit List from the university’s official website.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired options and have the options filled out during the counseling round.
When the qualified candidates’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and credentials. Admission to the course is frequently based on the candidate’s merit at the 10+2 level and in the GNM course.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.